Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
My genius ideas aren’t over yet!(bruh)
Advanced tank-Full diamond protection 3 armour and sharpness 1 sword.The idea is it’s going to be a little bit longer fight,a better one in my openion.
Ironman-Iron armour with protection 5 enchantment and sharpness 4 sword with 32 steaks.
Grim reaper-black leather armour,fire aspect 2 golden hoe and wooden/stone sword
Frog-light green leather armour,jump boost 3 and kb 2 sticks.
Pot pvp-full diamond enchanted protection 2 armour,sharp 2 diamond sword,potions of speed 2(1:30) and potions for instant health of course.

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Haha, I really like the frog idea, but I think there is enough duel kits.
And you could always make a costum one right?
And keep it going, I really enjoyed reading your ideas :)

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
My genius ideas aren’t over yet!(bruh)
Advanced tank-Full diamond protection 3 armour and sharpness 1 sword.The idea is it’s going to be a little bit longer fight,a better one in my openion.
Ironman-Iron armour with protection 5 enchantment and sharpness 4 sword with 32 steaks.
Grim reaper-black leather armour,fire aspect 2 golden hoe and wooden/stone sword
Pot pvp-full diamond enchanted protection 2 armour,sharp 2 diamond sword,potions of speed 2(1:30) and potions for instant health of course.
Dont think the tank one is necessary, it seems like it would take way too long and it’s very similar to the current full diamond kit except for he enchantments.

To me kits shouldn’t differentiate in armour or swords but in everything else (potion effects, tools, buckets, blocks, projectiles, etc).

The grim reaper does sound pretty cool.

Frog seems like a horrible idea in my opinion, it seems like fights would take way too long and probably end up in a tie. Plus, pvping with jump boost is horribly annoying and no one should be forced to do it.

And I’m not sure about the last one either, while it is a very classical type of PvP it doesn’t sound very exciting.

Personally I would love to have the kit that had splash healing potions and ender pearls come back. It took longer than usual but it must definitely was fun, especially because of the ender pearls. Although I don’t remember if this kit was for 1.8 pvp, in that case it shouldn’t come back.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Isn't this the same? Ofcourse the armor is different, but I think the armor % you get, and the damage the sword does, would approximately be the same.
This one sounds pretty cool. The chestplate of the leather armour set could maybe have fire ressistance?
This one is really funny imo I'd definitely want to see this implemented.
This one seems pretty cool too. 1:30 seems like the perfect length.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I don't think Duels needs more kits. You know, I played lot's of duels in the past, but I almost always used the same kit. And actually almost everyone is using the "tank" kit. Beyond that I like the "advanced-tank" idea to practise against other people!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don't think Duels needs more kits. You know, I played lot's of duels in the past, but I almost always used the same kit. And actually almost everyone is using the "tank" kit. Beyond that I like the "advanced-tank" idea to practise against other people!
Dude with my 12 thousand wins I had fun.I have sweated as well much but it’s time to get something unusual,something crazy just for fun.After destroying 12k noobs I need some kit the opponent have some real chance against me(any good player as well).The other use of those can be practising in a little bit untraditional way which can be better than playing the normal kits sometimes

Reactions: Finixly

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Dude with my 12 thousand wins I had fun.I have sweated as well much but it’s time to get something unusual,something crazy just for fun.After destroying 12k noobs I need some kit the opponent have some real chance against me(any good player as well).The other use of those can be practising in a little bit untraditional way which can be better than playing the normal kits sometimes
I agree

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom