Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
Hello

My suggestion is simple: make it so that you don’t have to fight the same person in duels more than one time in a row.

I dislike playing duels because I often have to fight the same person 3-5 times in a row.
It’s much more enjoyable to fight a different player every time and I’d rather wait 5 seconds longer than face the same player again. It’s even more irritating when they’re someone with high ping that hits you from 5 blocks and takes no knockback; not the sort of players I’d want to fight again.

If people want to duel the same player again there is already the rematch option.

I thought this would be a good suggestion but a “play new opponent” option like others suggested may also help solve this, although not completely.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we all agree with this suggestion to be honest and yet I voted disagree.

In the perfect world this system would be great! However, CubeCraft on Java simply doesn't have the playercount to make this happen. Duels has more players than other games though, but for example Competitive Parkour (also a 1v1 gamemode) would need the same system. Currently, you have to wait for about 30 minutes in peak times to get a match. I know duels has less waiting time, but waiting for a new opponent would take so much longer, much more than you illustrate in the suggestion. To prevent super long waiting times I don't think this system would work, and therefore I disagreed

Reactions: PaperKnight13

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
I think we all agree with this suggestion to be honest and yet I voted disagree.

In the perfect world this system would be great! However, CubeCraft on Java simply doesn't have the playercount to make this happen. Duels has more players than other games though, but for example Competitive Parkour (also a 1v1 gamemode) would need the same system. Currently, you have to wait for about 30 minutes in peak times to get a match. I know duels has less waiting time, but waiting for a new opponent would take so much longer, much more than you illustrate in the suggestion. To prevent super long waiting times I don't think this system would work, and therefore I disagreed
Whenever I play duels it’s instant or takes up to 10 seconds, I don’t see the wait taking a lot longer and I wouldn’t really mind it. Maybe it also depends on what time of day you play. I appreciate the reply though because most people don’t bother.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom