Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

multze

Mar 14, 2021
I already put this on the reddit but i found out it is unofficial so im putting it here:

Duels is currently in beta so i hope they add the ability to choose your kit and see your K/D ratio FFA already has the ability to choose their own kit so im thinking it would be similar to that only each time you click the kit you fight another random person who picked that kit, and about the K/D ratio (kill/death) i feel it would make Duels more competitive and give you more of a reason to try to win

Their could also be a "random" option that would just do the same thing it currently does

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Giving everyone the ability to choose a kit would lead to longer queues, because it could be possible that nobody else chooses the same kit for 5 minutes for example. Minimising the amount of people who can select a specific kit could solve that problem though, with for example a duels rank, but otherwise it would kinda ruin the game

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The changes you're suggesting are probably in the works already. The ability to pick kits in duels already exists on the Java network, but is only available to those with rank. However, if you select a kit, your opponent will usually be a random player, not someone who also picked the same kit. If a PvP rank were introduced on Bedrock, this feature would likely be included. This system would not have to worry about long queue times, and even people without the rank would find themselves playing popular kits more frequently (albeit against people who have the rank).

The way I see it, picking a kit in FFA is not the same as picking a kit in duels. FFA kits are similar to kits in skywars since they impact the way individual players play, whereas kits in duels are like voting options in skywars; they change the way every player plays the game. For this reason, I think the ability to pick kits outside of private duels is something that will only be available to those with a rank.

As for seeing your K/D in duels, you can see your statistics by going to Social Menu (Nether Star) > Profile > Game Statistics. Since stats are available like this, I don't see the need for K/D to be added to the scoreboard in duels like it is in FFA.

Reactions: Conea64

multze

Mar 14, 2021
Giving everyone the ability to choose a kit would lead to longer queues, because it could be possible that nobody else chooses the same kit for 5 minutes for example. Minimising the amount of people who can select a specific kit could solve that problem though, with for example a duels rank, but otherwise it would kinda ruin

Giving everyone the ability to choose a kit would lead to longer queues, because it could be possible that nobody else chooses the same kit for 5 minutes for example. Minimising the amount of people who can select a specific kit could solve that problem though, with for example a duels rank, but otherwise it would kinda ruin the game
There is usually over 1000 people on duels at a time and only about 5 kits or something, i doubt there would be a five minute queue for one kit, if anything it should reduce loading times because people will be more spread out

multze

Mar 14, 2021
The changes you're suggesting are probably in the works already. The ability to pick kits in duels already exists on the Java network, but is only available to those with rank. However, if you select a kit, your opponent will usually be a random player, not someone who also picked the same kit. If a PvP rank were introduced on Bedrock, this feature would likely be included. This system would not have to worry about long queue times, and even people without the rank would find themselves playing popular kits more frequently (albeit against people who have the rank).

The way I see it, picking a kit in FFA is not the same as picking a kit in duels. FFA kits are similar to kits in skywars since they impact the way individual players play, whereas kits in duels are like voting options in skywars; they change the way every player plays the game. For this reason, I think the ability to pick kits outside of private duels is something that will only be available to those with a rank.

As for seeing your K/D in duels, you can see your statistics by going to Social Menu (Nether Star) > Profile > Game Statistics. Since stats are available like this, I don't see the need for K/D to be added to the scoreboard in duels like it is in FFA.
1. I was not aware it was already a feature on java as i only play bedrock

2 i was only using FFA as an example to show they already have the code to program it into duels

3. I also was not aware you could do that, but you can look in that same tab for FFA also so why not have the ability to see your K/D underneath your kit or name? I guess it isn't really NECESSARY but it would be nice to just look in the corner of your screen and see your achievements y'know?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.