Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Currently, the only options for duel requests are to have them disabled altogether or enabled for everyone. It would be a nice QOL addition that I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate. For example, I don't like having my duel requests opened because I get to many just random ones from random people, but say one day I want to do a duel with a custom kit with @Spoon to show how bad he is, I would have to enable them before and then disable them after, or I would have to keep them enabled for my entire life, which would result in me getting loads of unwanted requests.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, this is a great idea! I like this idea. It would be a very good option if they added this, as I've occasionally felt like playing with my friend in duels (and I'm sure someone else has), and I haven't been able to play.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nice idea! I would like to see this implemented in the future.
Hope your suggestion gets the Escalated tag - this deserves to reach the developers!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest. Keep up the good work and have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Technosword

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Currently, the only options for duel requests are to have them disabled altogether or enabled for everyone. It would be a nice QOL addition that I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate. For example, I don't like having my duel requests opened because I get to many just random ones from random people, but say one day I want to do a duel with a custom kit with @Spoon to show how bad he is, I would have to enable them before and then disable them after, or I would have to keep them enabled for my entire life, which would result in me getting loads of unwanted requests.

Hi

It would be helpful to have this request option in friends and party, since some players simply have them disabled and having to enable them for a duel with a certain person is currently many steps you want to enable and disable just to have a few duels with someone else.

Great suggestion, and I agree with it!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom