Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 5, 2020
2
2
4
23
I think that "duels" would be a great addition to the Cubecraft Bedrock Server. Out of the Bedrock servers, Cubecraft is definitely the most PvP based. Because of this, I believe the player-base would enjoy having a way to fight their friends in Eggwars, Skywars, etc. Also, there could be an additional mode where you just fight your opponent. This game mode could be based on Hypixel's duels as they have done a great job making that. As a player that has been wanting this addition for months, I think you should put this into your consideration. Thank you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jiivan and wxzzrd

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
1,761
3,733
324
US
We’re already planning to add duels to Bedrock:
We see PvP to be a wildly loved gamemode amongst the Minecraft multiplayer community - the best examples you can see is on our server, where the playerbase on games like EggWars and SkyWars outmatches PvE or less-combat heavy games like Parkour or Beta Games.
Bedrock CubeCrafters, you'll be happy to hear that we're looking into bringing some PvP modes to the server! This is all early development... more updates in the future!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Puppyfied
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Top Bottom