Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 5, 2020
I think that "duels" would be a great addition to the Cubecraft Bedrock Server. Out of the Bedrock servers, Cubecraft is definitely the most PvP based. Because of this, I believe the player-base would enjoy having a way to fight their friends in Eggwars, Skywars, etc. Also, there could be an additional mode where you just fight your opponent. This game mode could be based on Hypixel's duels as they have done a great job making that. As a player that has been wanting this addition for months, I think you should put this into your consideration. Thank you.

Reactions: Jiivan and wxzzrd

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
We’re already planning to add duels to Bedrock:
We see PvP to be a wildly loved gamemode amongst the Minecraft multiplayer community - the best examples you can see is on our server, where the playerbase on games like EggWars and SkyWars outmatches PvE or less-combat heavy games like Parkour or Beta Games.
Bedrock CubeCrafters, you'll be happy to hear that we're looking into bringing some PvP modes to the server! This is all early development... more updates in the future!

Reactions: Puppyfied
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom