Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ilovecats69

Nov 13, 2022
Greetings everyone, I had an unusual observation yesterday where I saw three players were running while drinking potions. They were using the wizard kit. I am curious to know whether it is possible to run while drinking potions because it typically slows everyone down when you drink. During a fight between my friends and three players called Acrxghoul, Acrxasia, Acrxsalvatore in battle arena free for all, I noticed them drinking potions while still being able to run, which seems suspicious to me. I suspect that they might be cheating, but I would appreciate a response to confirm my suspicions. Thank you.

I didn't get to record because I was busy fighting them also. But I will try to record them when I see them on a map :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom