Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tiimbae

May 13, 2020
can u add drag clicking i got banned while editing my highlight exaple:
godbridging
moonwalk
butterfly clicking
all of them with drag clicking instead of butterfly
I think the dragclick ban was fair, it is an unfair advantage for players that have the mouse for it.

• Agree
Reactions: _EliteNova

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
to be honest it is limiting our ability as a player to advance in our gameplay. Meanwhile we on Cubecraft are limited to speedbridging/ jitterbridging other people are godbridging and even learning bridging methods faster then hackers can bridge (telly bridging). From Cubecrafts sight it is understandeble to ban drag clicking because it will be almost impossible to separate it from autoclickers/macro's.

However cubecraft is one of the only big servers that made switched to 1.9+ versions to not limit the player to 1 version forever. So in my opinion it is not in line with the vision the cubecraft had when they made the dessicionto upgrade to 1.9+.

If dragclicking will not be prohibited on cubecraft for multiple months or even years you will see people switching to other servers because they are limited to this ''drag clicking ban''.

As a solution i am thinking in the direction of getting a better anticheat to detect drag clicking from autoclicking because that was a big problem in the time drag clicking was allowed. I do udnerstand the arguments made against drag clicking, But the thing i see missing in these arguments is the devision between the so called ''Long drag'' and ''Short drag'' which in my opinion are 2 clicking methods on their own because with short drag you can get up to 20 cps/ 5 clicks per drag. Whilst with Long drag you can get from 20-80 cps which is only possible on a very select amount of mice. and with short drag you can do almost all things you can do with long drag (expect just spamming blocks very fast infront of opponents to block their pathway to you). For example godbridging can be preformed with only 2-3clicks per drag (10-12 cps) consitently. This is even possible with office mice. Although i do understand that not all mice will be able to drag click and its not fair to the player you can also say that people's pc's are an unfair advantage because others have better fps and can turn up their renderdistance to see people from further away whilst other need to play with 8< render distance. As seen in reallife not all things are equal and it's not possible to function as a society with everyone being equal, as much as people want it it is simply not possible in our society. Let's not get to politcal though and keep it inside the realm of Minecraft.

as explained above i think that drag clicking should be allowed but limited to a certain cps (+/- 20-25) to still be able to progress our gameplay and skills as a player, but if this is gonna be implemented the anticheat will need to be compatible to see the difference between drag clicking and autoclicking/macro.

Clip showing godbridging with 10-12 cps is possible (cps in top left): https://medal.tv/clips/66714991/d1337BpkJEQN?invite=cr-MSxTZFksOTI1MjAxMiw

Sorry for any grammatical errors but i am dyslexic.

~pipiklatie

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
As seen in reallife not all things are equal and it's not possible to function as a society with everyone being equal, as much as people want it it is simply not possible in our society.
Not being able to have everything completely equal doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to make things as equal as possible though.

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
You can godbridge or moonwalk with double click, click in a certain way to each time you hit your mouse, the switch bounces and it register 2 or 3 clicks instead of 1, also if you have timing you can do it even with 7 cps

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
im dying

buddy just learn how to butterfly, better yet train your fingers to single click 20 cps

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
godbridging
moonwalk
butterfly clicking
I Absolutely Didn't Understand Any Thing But I Agree Because I Know About
You Defeated Al Ready ^_^

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
godbridging
moonwalk
butterfly clicking
Drag Clicking
Butterfly clicking (forceful doubles)

take no skill and they all deserve to be banned

IF 1 tap =/= 1 cps then you deserve the ban because you aren't legit

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ToffeeET's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
average roblox conversation
IMG_8762.jpeg
Nightmare wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom