Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CoolGamer003

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2019
Psv jo19
Change the doxxing rule,

I think that rule's nonsense because cubecraft can't know if the information is being disseminated outside of cube,

This causes confusion,

Suppose I leak someone's ip,

On whatsapp and he plays cube and I play cube, then he could ban me on cube because it goes on cube, thinks cubecraft

But that would mean I could be banned from any server

I find that rule a little unclear.

Change it after something that makes it clearer!!!

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Literally all network bans are elaborately discussed within the Admin Team to ensure the bans aren’t biased nor false.

Doxing is a very serious offense. It literally is against people from sharing private information. Imagine, you’re jn a lobby and out of nowhere someone starts leaking your phone number, full name, adres etc, then you want that player to be punished, don’t you? And does it even matter where they got that information from? (This might look unrealistic to you, though we’ve had comparable cases in the past.) I mean, even if they got it from their dog, they still are leaking private information about you on CCG.

The rule is “Doxing is defined as leaking any private information without consent, typically for a malicious purpose. This practice can result in a ban from the entire network.” Very clear in my opinion. Changing it will just lead to people abusing the poor phrasing of the rule/being edgy.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I do completely agree with Keanu, leaking someone's private information is a very serious offence. I don't see why you want to see this getting changed, the punishment for doxxing is fair.

With leaking someone's private info you can kinda ruin their life. You don't want this happening to yourself for sure and if it happens you want to be sure that the players who leaked your private information will get the punishment they deserve. Also lowering the punishment for doxxing will probably cause more people to leak info because the punishment isn't as fair as it was anymore

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom