Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about this?

• Total voters

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Alright, so I've noticed in game that featured games have never been boosted for players to gain players. Today, I decided to see why that was and when I saw the store, there wasn't an option to boost those games.

From here, you probably know what I'm suggesting which is to add a booster for featured games. This is another thing that could potentially make players not interested in playing featured games.

Yes, someone might say that featured games are only limited, but what if you want more players? It wouldn't hurt to at least add a booster for featured games. How about maybe even adding a booster that fills up the entire time period of a game being featured? @Camezonda @Elivat

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Sounds like a good idea to me, there’s a multiplier for every gamemode so why not for featured games?

Reactions: God.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Alright, so I've noticed in game that featured games have never been boosted for players to gain players. Today, I decided to see why that was and when I saw the store, there wasn't an option to boost those games.

From here, you probably know what I'm suggesting which is to add a booster for featured games. This is another thing that could potentially make players not interested in playing featured games.

Yes, someone might say that featured games are only limited, but what if you want more players? It wouldn't hurt to at least add a booster for featured games. How about maybe even adding a booster that fills up the entire time period of a game being featured? @Camezonda @Elivat
Yesss, cube makes more money and players get more points! Woohoo

D

Deleted member 292706

I agree it's a good idea but I think they should add more uses for the points, like transferring them to craft super cubelets or uber or those fun items like gajdets and minitures etc.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Bumping for high peak times like this, rather not have this thread go to waste just like this. And someone said "no". Those who are gonna say no, I would also like to see your point of view so I could make some fixes or other suggestions to make this better.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/featured-games-double-points.216394/

I already suggested this, which you could've found easily by simply typing it out in the search bar, and the idea got denied with a very strong explanation :)

Reactions: Mecha_San

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/featured-games-double-points.216394/

I already suggested this, which you could've found easily by simply typing it out in the search bar, and the idea got denied with a very strong explanation :)
Yeah that is a good explanation by Story indeed, but what you suggested was an all out Featured Games multiplier whom a player didn't need to pay for. I'm talking about a multiplier a player needs to buy just like every other game. So this wouldn't quite effect the player count as much. Also, I do have a counter argument against that's explanation though. Sure it does mess with the player count, but it also haves players try out the game more. Ever since featured games was a thing, every other game never lost any players which means that players don't try out featured games as much.
I said it here how there wasn't an option in the store, AKA, a player booster multiplier.
@Story since you responded to Riley's thread with a strong explanation, I would like you to do the same for mine, or at least hear what your thoughts are?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom