Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Sinds when are these doors there..? xD
2018-01-09_15.41.57.png

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I believe those were added in the recent eggwars update that introduced the new generator animation. It is just another way to get out of the gen area since that space was so limited and closed off.
They were added a few months back (around November I believe), but are still fairly new. Was a way to prevent trapping by teammates etc. and add a bit more excitement to the map since you can not get locked in and camped on as easily. Not sure if there was a full update thread about it, but I find then to definitely be an improvement to the way the map is played. :)

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
They were added a few months back (around November I believe), but are still fairly new. Was a way to prevent trapping by teammates etc. and add a bit more excitement to the map since you can not get locked in and camped on as easily. Not sure if there was a full update thread about it, but I find then to definitely be an improvement to the way the map is played. :)

Yes that's right

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Aw man, that means I have to trap them in obsidian on the top floor instead, that's so much harder, yes I did that once.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
XD why ..... xDDD is not necesary

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
The doors were added in the previous update of upload your the post. I think they give the game a more modern touch. ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom