Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

flipper2013

Oct 26, 2013
When a teacher or a parent says 'at least try and look like you are enjoying yourself'

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Don't you hate it when:

1. You can't look up the correct spelling of a word in the dictionary because you don't know how to spell it.

2. You reach under the table to pick something off the floor and smash your head on the way up.

3. A piece of foil candy wrapper makes electrical contact with your filling.

4. You slice your tongue licking an envelope.

5. You open a can of soup, and the lid falls in.

6. You try to talk to someone and they TRY to ignore you

7. You have a killstreak going in a video game and you end up killing yourself

8. You look in the cupboard and find the box or whatever of something you wanted and the box was empty..

9. Your parents force you to share with strangers.. Like, you don't belong here..

10. Sometimes people do not truly understand the true meaning of hatred and say they hate something. Now don't get me wrong. The listed things above are things I hate with a passion, but I think that hate is a thing, a feeling, that can only exist where there is no understanding. Sorry to make my last one "serious". lol

Bonus: The one thing I love the most out of everything is watching or listening to the anger that people "speak". Sometimes it may be funny and idiotic, or sometimes it may be serious, and that gives me the opportunity to help them in some way.

I did a bonus because..... I am... um... a nerd.. XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom