Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Post things that you hate.

Don't you hate it when you open something up and you notice that there was a place to open it from. ;-;

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
Don't you hate it when you've been waiting for the bus for like a whole 20 mins and then it's full so you have to stand ;-; </3
Don't you hate it when you have to wake up early in the mornings ;-; </3
Don't you hate it when you're in the middle of pvp then your computer freezes ;-; </3
Don't you hate that one stooopid teacher ;-; </3
Don't you hate it when someone didn't replace the loo paper so you have to shout people ;-; </3
Don't you hate it when you actually have to be sociable ;-; </3
Don't you hate it when you're trying to sleep then your cat licks your face ;-; </3

D

Deleted member 8554

I hate it that I now have to wait 20 FLIPPING SECONDS to join a game just because I don't want to spend money.

D

Deleted member 8554

20 seconds isn't that long...it takes about that much time to go to the right lobby xD
No it doesnt for me... and its not funny. You would feel the same way if you were me. You just understand becuase your a donator so you can join games instantly. I dont donate becuase I have more important things to spend my money on.

Exciting_pancake

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2014
The UK
No it doesnt for me... and its not funny. You would feel the same way if you were me. You just understand becuase your a donator so you can join games instantly. I dont donate becuase I have more important things to spend my money on.
Then you'll have to deal with the 20 seconds.

Back on topic;
Don't yah hate it when you drop your phone on your face D;

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Don't you hate it when you're listening to music and someone keeps saying things to you every 5 seconds? For example, I was in the zone yesterday, singing along and saying "TINKY WINKY! DIPSY! LA -" then my dad says "Can you carry the table and take it outside"
Can you not?

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
Don't ya just hate it when your parents think you are lying even though you're telling the absolute truth </3
Don't ya just hate it when you're looking forward to eating something when you get home but when you arrive it's already been eaten </3
Don't ya just hate it when you have to leave your comfy bed every morning </3
Don't ya just hate it when your mum has a long homophobic/racist rant at the telly every day </3

Reactions: Trickmaster

Mixeduplegos

Aug 30, 2014
Spain baby.
Don't you hate it when people who are "happy" correct you for hating things?
Don't you hate it when you open the fridge to see if there's food, close it, then open it again?
Don't you hate it when people are condescending?
Don't you hate it when you find someone better than you at something you're good at?
Don't you hate it when that one person in your group of friends who no one likes, makes one funny joke, and then milks it to death?
Don't you hate it when you see our society crumble to the point where kim kardashians butt is more relevant than, idk, world famine?
Don't you hate it when you're interrup- "Oy what youuuuuu doing!" ... *sigh*
Don't you hate it when that one kid in class makes the most OBNOXIOUS RANDOM QUESTIONS AT AN ATTEMPT FOR LAUGHS. God I hate that kid.
Don't you hate it whenever you have time to think about yourself, you always get sad.
Don't you hate it when something sounded funnier in your head and then when you... im sorry, that was stupid, I just realized what i was thinking was stupid.
Don't you hate it when you know in your heart, you'll never get that bOOty.

Don't you hate it when you read for every single line, don't you hate it even though you already know what it says?

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING FUNNY IN YOUR HEAD BUT WHEN YOU WANT TO TELL SOMEONE, THE JOKE JUST CRUMBLES AND YOU STUTTER AND GET CONFUSED AND GET EMBARRASSED LMAO

Reactions: Trickmaster

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
grinds-my-gears.jpg

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom