Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

Challenge accepted!!

...Aw man...
Temptation. It gets you EVERY time.

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
A human being is meant to bear the burden of 24 hours -- no more, no less. If you live in the future, you will get anxious; if you live in the past you will get depressed. Twenty four hours is all that you have to live in. Give up all the burdens to the universe, to god, to your cat, to whatever - but the burdens of the past are not yours. The burdens of the future aren't yours either. Let them go. The day is your material. It's what's in front of you, it's the only thing you have the power to change or to shape or to use. It's your canvas. It's your material. So use it well.

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
Schermafbeelding 2018-03-16 om 10.35.15.png

Reactions: Sophie

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
I won't reply since I replied so I win.
A human being is meant to bear the burden of 24 hours -- no more, no less. If you live in the future, you will get anxious; if you live in the past you will get depressed. Twenty four hours is all that you have to live in. Give up all the burdens to the universe, to god, to your cat, to whatever - but the burdens of the past are not yours. The burdens of the future aren't yours either. Let them go. The day is your material. It's what's in front of you, it's the only thing you have the power to change or to shape or to use. It's your canvas. It's your material. So use it well.
Easier said than done.
oops I replied well then I guess I'm out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom