Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Red is better - Closed

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
I reported 10 hackers in my entire life time of playing cubecraft. 6 of them were banned because of my report, 4 by the anti cheat. I honestly prefer just shouting in #staff-help for help as if it's a first world crisis HELP HACKER IN MY GAME and hope someone actually comes. In my case, if it's somewhere you can respawn, basically everywhere except BZ, Lucky islands & Skywars, I can get someone to take care of it. Most of the times.

If you don't want this red tag so badly, I'd suggest recording the hacker and probably wait 3 days, before reporting: on the third day, go to appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/(hacker's name) and see if they're banned or not. If not, report. Your evidence can be as old as 14 days, until it's ineligible to report. So ya.

Either that or shout in staff help like myself as if there's no tomorrow. Or don't report at all.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I reported 10 hackers in my entire life time of playing cubecraft. 6 of them were banned because of my report, 4 by the anti cheat. I honestly prefer just shouting in #staff-help for help as if it's a first world crisis HELP HACKER IN MY GAME and hope someone actually comes. In my case, if it's somewhere you can respawn, basically everywhere except BZ, Lucky islands & Skywars, I can get someone to take care of it. Most of the times.

If you don't want this red tag so badly, I'd suggest recording the hacker and probably wait 3 days, before reporting: on the third day, go to appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/(hacker's name) and see if they're banned or not. If not, report. Your evidence can be as old as 14 days, until it's ineligible to report. So ya.

Either that or shout in staff help like myself as if there's no tomorrow. Or don't report at all.
I swear people shouting in staff-help about hackers was the most annoying thing ever

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom