Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
I guess we all hear about people who want banned the short skins but I don't agree that because that not will only banned the short skins that will be banned the other skins like skins that take more space than normal one and that makes too many problem like my skin is little bit take more space so if they just banned these skins that will replace my skin with other skin I understand that most people have issue to hit the "hit box" because the upper space isn't visible but still you can foresee the "hit box" but if that can banned the short skins without skins that take more space I don't have any problem with that if you have other reasons that makes short skins banned write it in the thread "at the end it's my opinion also if you have opinion against me you can write it on the thread"

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
but this to suggestions so we can agree or dissagree with this
im happy short skins are getting banned I dont really mind if its someone short or tall but its sometimes kinda annoying

Reactions: ceoofvibecheck

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
but this to suggestions so we can agree or dissagree with this
im happy short skins are getting banned I dont really mind if its someone short or tall but its sometimes kinda annoying
i understand that short skins annoying and not only you but i don't want that skins with different shape than normal get banned like skin that i use take more space i dont like use short skins cause it's annoying most of people but my skin not a big problem so if that able to only banned a short skin without that skins that take more space that will be good cause not me the only one who play with skin takes more space and its hard to find a new one to use it

• Angry
Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom