Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do donors need a nerd in kit PVP?

• Total voters

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
the donors in kit PVP need to be nerfed in some way. i mean they spawn with much better stuff. maybe they don't get points for stone kills? and stones get more points for killing them? leave some suggestions

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Firstable, people donated the real money to have the goodies. Stones are just random strangers, and they're not worth to have the epic perks/kits donators have. No need to nerf the kits, because it'll unfair for players to donate if stones can kill them easily.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
no need because thats the reason for donations to become more OP and have advantages to lower ranked players.
eeeeeeexactly. Donors, well, they donate. And donating helps the server.... AND it doesnt go unrewarded. But, i do think its a good idea to add more points for killing donors.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think stones should get normal diamond armour ( no enchantments ) for there tank kit.
That's a bir OP for stones, I mean, full diamond armour? You'd have stones kit mixing their armour and being ninjas or whatevers and like everyone on the map would have diamond armour and if you're a newbie who's not a tank you'd just have like no chance of geting decent armour.
+ donators getting no points for stone kills? o-o? The majority of players on cubecraft are stone ranked, and, when I go on in the afternoons I'm usually the only donator online on kit pvp, so that would mean I would just have to go without points. Also, I believe the donator kits are fine as they are, I don't think anything needs to be changed, but that's just my opinion.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
That's a bir OP for stones, I mean, full diamond armour? You'd have stones kit mixing their armour and being ninjas or whatevers and like everyone on the map would have diamond armour and if you're a newbie who's not a tank you'd just have like no chance of geting decent armour.
+ donators getting no points for stone kills? o-o? The majority of players on cubecraft are stone ranked, and, when I go on in the afternoons I'm usually the only donator online on kit pvp, so that would mean I would just have to go without points. Also, I believe the donator kits are fine as they are, I don't think anything needs to be changed, but that's just my opinion.
th
*waits to be slapped*

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
I think stones should get normal diamond armour ( no enchantments ) for there tank kit.
That would be WAAY to good for a stone. And we donated for the server so you should be grateful!!!! We keep the server up!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom