Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do donors need a nerd in kit PVP?

• Total voters

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Hmm.. Maybe a system where every 10 kills a donor gets, their damage dealt to other ranks gets decreased, but if they kill another donor, it increases again? This will make surviving as a donor more difficult, i am emerald and sometime i just choose lapiz kits or something, as a challenge is needed for donors, just my view:P

Reactions: Raindrop57

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Yeah, since I can't donate, I always have to be that stone who attempts to avoid anyone with diamond armor. I think that it needs to be balanced a bit. For example, suicide bombing an emerald donor by being in the exact same spot as them does about... A half heart of damage... Perhaps something like lower ranks take less damage from higher ranked players?

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Perhaps something like lower ranks take less damage from higher ranked players?
Yet again, you still have the teams of like 5 in kit PVP so.. We still need a fighting chance.. As said before, we still need a sleight advantage for keeping the server running..

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
And I guess the shop is something that has been done about it, as now a stone with a ton of points from skills or voting can buy a full set of enchanted diamond armor. (Although gold and up still have better :P)

Raeblue

Mar 14, 2014
Physchotic Land
I think there fine the kits they have donated and the points don't really affect them no matter what they are gonna get a lot of points theybget like 200 a day automatically.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom