Nov 24, 2013
I agree with this.

Yeah, I feel this seems interesting. Maybe they get:

2 points for iron donator
3 points for lapis
4 points gold
5 for diamond
6 for emerald

I donated to this server so it does not go under like the last server I played on. The cool perks were just things that I would enjoy so to speak. Although, I do not want them to be diminished because a few stones find it harder to fight me. Although, if they do kill me or another donator they could get rewarded with a larger point number.

Kkbubble aren't you gold? It is surprising to see someone like your self make a post like this.

If you really do want to see this idea on the server try posting something in suggestions. That way more people will see it and more staff will become interested .

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014

3 points for lapis
4 points gold
5 for diamond
6 for emerald

I donated to this server so it does not go under like the last server I played on. The cool perks were just things that I would enjoy so to speak. Although, I do not want them to be diminished because a few stones find it harder to fight me. Although, if they do kill me or another donator they could get rewarded with a larger point number.

Kkbubble aren't you gold? It is surprising to see someone like your self make a post like this.

If you really do want to see this idea on the server try posting something in suggestions. That way more people will see it and more staff will become interested .

Your suggestion would open for a lot of people just killing their donator friends to get a lot of points. It wouldn't be such a good idea. Instead we should have it so that donators doesn't get points from killing stones.

john

Nov 24, 2013
Your suggestion would open for a lot of people just killing their donator friends to get a lot of points. It wouldn't be such a good idea. Instead we should have it so that donators doesn't get points from killing stones.

Look, it was just a suggestion. Look, you guys realize you did not want stones getting OP gear. "I agree with" because people would attack them. This you do not like because more people could attack donators. No matter what donators would be attacked. And you guys do not like teams in pvp anyways. As you said it could break the teams up.

There is no perfect consistency between donators and stones. One majority will be on top for a few days and that could change later. This idea only gives a few more points to a stone who can kill a donator. It is not like we are deciding something very serious and important.

And I really do not like that idea that only gives points to donators who kill donators and no points for stone kills. Honestly, I recommend just keeping it as it is. As talonial said.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil

3 points for lapis
4 points gold
5 for diamond
6 for emerald

yes i am a Gold

talonial

Feb 24, 2014
dead
Actually, that correction was incorrect, you see, John said :

Asking, what is he correcting to their? When you look at it like that my dear friend, it is perfectly and gramatically correct. I think.
gramatically is not a word.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
gramatically is not a word.

Adv.1.grammatically - in a grammatical manner; "this child already speaks grammatically"
ungrammatically - in an ungrammatical manner; "this child speaks ungrammatically"

Anyway this doesn't matter at all, we should get more on topic, such as going back to discussing wether or not we believe donators should be worth more points when you kill them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom