Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

donors need to be balanced in kit PVP

do donors need a nerd in kit PVP?

• Total voters

gedas001

Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Firstable, people donated the real money to have the goodies. Stones are just random strangers, and they're not worth to have the epic perks/kits donators have. No need to nerf the kits, because it'll unfair for players to donate if stones can kill them easily.

Jan 11, 2014
no need because thats the reason for donations to become more OP and have advantages to lower ranked players.
eeeeeeexactly. Donors, well, they donate. And donating helps the server.... AND it doesnt go unrewarded. But, i do think its a good idea to add more points for killing donors.

Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I think stones should get normal diamond armour ( no enchantments ) for there tank kit.
That's a bir OP for stones, I mean, full diamond armour? You'd have stones kit mixing their armour and being ninjas or whatevers and like everyone on the map would have diamond armour and if you're a newbie who's not a tank you'd just have like no chance of geting decent armour.
+ donators getting no points for stone kills? o-o? The majority of players on cubecraft are stone ranked, and, when I go on in the afternoons I'm usually the only donator online on kit pvp, so that would mean I would just have to go without points. Also, I believe the donator kits are fine as they are, I don't think anything needs to be changed, but that's just my opinion.

Jan 11, 2014
That's a bir OP for stones, I mean, full diamond armour? You'd have stones kit mixing their armour and being ninjas or whatevers and like everyone on the map would have diamond armour and if you're a newbie who's not a tank you'd just have like no chance of geting decent armour.
+ donators getting no points for stone kills? o-o? The majority of players on cubecraft are stone ranked, and, when I go on in the afternoons I'm usually the only donator online on kit pvp, so that would mean I would just have to go without points. Also, I believe the donator kits are fine as they are, I don't think anything needs to be changed, but that's just my opinion.
*waits to be slapped*

Reactions: MorganDoezn'tPlayMc
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FocusTurtle wrote on BoxChief's profile.
Welcome :)
ItzEnd3r wrote on BoxChief's profile.
Congrats and Welcome!!!
Axyy wrote on BoxChief's profile.
Welcome!
SEN0RWIZZARD wrote on BoxChief's profile.
Devs, Devs, Devs galore! Welcome to the forums new dev
Top Bottom