Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Why should no armor enchantments make pearls cost more? Not like I have an advantage over players with better armor. Everyone is able to acquire the same items. The same reason you see people in leather at the end of a 20 minute OP game. People decide their own fates with the amount of resources they gather.
You should make a poll about this... You got all my support on this one. ;)

Reactions: TriangleAttack

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
This is targeted towards Eggwars.

Add pearl voting (On/Off) as a donation benefit the same as item voting and health voting.

64 diamonds as usual. The goal is having pearls available in normal mode to expedite games and diminish camping rates. Makes games for players of my caliber able to save time and enjoy more games in a specific time period. Thank you.
The enderpearl is amazing, it stops camping and gives a lot of laughs. I do not think they should be able to lock it.
I'd love enderpearls but why lock it behind a vote? Why not just add it to the other modes entirely?
Enderpearls have been in eggwars for a while now.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
This is targeted towards Eggwars.

Add pearl voting (On/Off) as a donation benefit the same as item voting and health voting.

64 diamonds as usual. The goal is having pearls available in normal mode to expedite games and diminish camping rates. Makes games for players of my caliber able to save time and enjoy more games in a specific time period. Thank you.
Maybe pearls should stay in OP only! They are just a bit to overpowered to put in Normal and especially Hardcore =). Good idea tho!

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Do people seriously not know "bomb jumping" is impossible in Eggwars as TNT doesn't do any damage and knockback if placed by you or your team? Hello?
Exactly. Facepalmed multiple times reading the comments...

For the people who do not like this:
Buy a rank and vote against it. It's the same response you people tell players who don't like OP, now I give it to you.

I fully agree. Why can OP have enderpreals but normal not just because the items are enchanted?
Also, to the people who say "just bridge over it's not that hard". Try it on aztec with 3 bows aimed at you. Shields won't help, they'll just break. It can take up to half an hour just to get to them, it's just not necessary and ruins the game.

Reactions: Earth

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I've suggested this before, wasn't accepted. And besides, just rush if you're good at PvP. I've never had camper problems on any maps besides Kingdom and CDS.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I've suggested this before, wasn't accepted. And besides, just rush if you're good at PvP. I've never had camper problems on any maps besides Kingdom and CDS.

It's the main reason why I only play teaparty and aztec, other maps would be nicer with the feature.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Pearls are for OP because they are overpowered. Ender pearls are rare, so OP fits them. If you add ender pearls to normal, it just doesn't make sense.
"Pearls are overpowered, because they're overpowered.
And also they're only in one gamemode, so it doesn't fit in others"
Do you see how invalid this is?

I don't want to have ender pearls in every gamemode because of it influencing how the game is played.
Even if it's for the best, there's also some bad things that come with it, mainly mid camping.
But if it's something you can vote for, hell yeah! This won't ruin every game of normal/hardcore, so there's no reason to not have it.
And if you're against it, you might as well vote against it, if it gets implemented.
It's not like it's a guaranteed thing in a game, especially without donors.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
"Pearls are overpowered, because they're overpowered.
And also they're only in one gamemode, so it doesn't fit in others"
Do you see how invalid this is?

I don't want to have ender pearls in every gamemode because of it influencing how the game is played.
Even if it's for the best, there's also some bad things that come with it, mainly mid camping.
But if it's something you can vote for, hell yeah! This won't ruin every game of normal/hardcore, so there's no reason to not have it.
And if you're against it, you might as well vote against it, if it gets implemented.
It's not like it's a guaranteed thing in a game, especially without donors.

"Pearls are overpowered, because they're overpowered." Reread that sentence. It says, "Pearls are for OP because they are overpowered." For OP as in overpowered mode.

Again, I believe pearls should stay in OP. If they're in Normal, get a high price for them or it's unbalanced. It's an opinion, even if my post didn't look like one much.
I literally stated that it was an opinion.

Overall: Need to get to campers' bases faster?
Jitterbridge. Worked great last night for me, beat two people shooting me with Punch arrows at the same time.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
"Pearls are overpowered, because they're overpowered." Reread that sentence. It says, "Pearls are for OP because they are overpowered." For OP as in overpowered mode.
You did it again!
What makes an enderpearl "overpowered"?
All you're saying is that they're overpowered because they're for OP mode.
If they're in Normal, get a high price for them or it's unbalanced.
What makes it unbalanced to you then?
And it's not like this is going to be for every game, it's a donation benefit.
That means that people can vote whether to have ender pearls or not in any gamemode.
Overall: Need to get to campers' bases faster? Jitterbridge. Worked great last night for me, beat two people shooting me with Punch arrows at the same time
So your solution, is bridging?
Do you even know what this suggestion is for?

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
You did it again!
What makes an enderpearl "overpowered"?
All you're saying is that they're overpowered because they're for OP mode.

What makes it unbalanced to you then?
And it's not like this is going to be for every game, it's a donation benefit.
That means that people can vote whether to have ender pearls or not in any gamemode.

So your solution, is bridging?
Do you even know what this suggestion is for?
In fact, I did not say they were "overpowered because they're for OP mode." You're misinterpreting the sentence. Secondly, I stated they were rare in regular Minecraft. I know Eggwars is not Vanilla Minecraft.

What makes it unbalanced? I don't want people hogging diamond generators on every map just to get ender pearls. I bet others dont too. On top of that, say you're about to win a fight, after breaking a team's egg. You're about to win. But then half of the team just epearls to mid and makes you stay at their base until you get a pearl. Guess what? The game just got even longer.

"And it's not like this is going to be for every game, it's a donation benefit."

I know that, I read the comments. I also know that it is a donation benefit.

"That means that people can vote whether to have ender pearls or not in any gamemode."
This sentence and the previous took a minute to interpret. Reread those two. If you're the reader, it takes a minute to notice what you did - you said it's not going to be in every game, then you said people can vote for it or not in any gamemode. Yes, I know what you mean. But please word it carefully next time.

"So your solution, is bridging?
Do you even know what this suggestion is for?"

Yep! It's for donors being able to vote for ender pearls. I gave an alternate solution, that works almost as well as enderpearls.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
What makes it unbalanced? I don't want people hogging diamond generators on every map just to get ender pearls. I bet others dont too. On top of that, say you're about to win a fight, after breaking a team's egg. You're about to win. But then half of the team just epearls to mid and makes you stay at their base until you get a pearl. Guess what? The game just got even longer.
So, you not preparing for them to escape, is unbalanced?
Others hogging gens make it unbalanced? Really, most people don't even think about getting an ender pearl. Most of them just get gear with it.
Gen hogging isn't even going to be influenced much by ender pearls in normal mode.
I don't see them hog gens in OP mode for enderpearls at all.
Sure, it can cause the game to go way longer, I've said that in the past as well, but that's something you'd have to expect when someone votes for it.
It's not common that an entire team E-pearls to mid because their egg broke. It's like saying "I don't like the fights, they last too long" while still playing the gamemode. If you despise it, you can just do /leave

"That means that people can vote whether to have ender pearls or not in any gamemode."
This sentence and the previous took a minute to interpret. Reread those two. If you're the reader, it takes a minute to notice what you did - you said it's not going to be in every game, then you said people can vote for it or not in any gamemode. Yes, I know what you mean. But please word it carefully next time.
Let me make my point a bit more clear:
If this were to be added, it wouldn't happen every game because there NEEDS to be a donator that wants to vote for it.
And if there are other donors, they might vote against it too.

Yep! It's for donors being able to vote for ender pearls. I gave an alternate solution, that works almost as well as enderpearls.
Problem is:
If there's a team of 5, all with punch bows, prepared to die so they can camp longer, Bridging isn't near as good as an ender pearl.
Imagine teams suicide charging the bridges with TNT, just so they have your entire bridge blown up, and you'd have to start from scratch again.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Good idea, but as long as it costs 2 stacks in normal and 3 or 4 stacks in hardcore (you trade in a stack of diamonds for a nether star and then you =buy an ender pearl for 3 or 4 or however many nether stars)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom