Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Just asking, because I report him and it didn't got accepted so I wonder if he was the only one who think that this is "Hard to tell".

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
He is.
He's moving while taking 0 knockback.
So yeah,
Probably Anti-Knockback.
There could be another reason this didn't get accepted though.

Vorkenkoning

Nov 23, 2016
It looks like he gets the knockback, but not the full effect. He gets a little bit of knockback, but with those knockback sticks he should get way more knockback.

Reactions: Despacito 2

N00bkiller2001

Mar 14, 2015
like vorkenkoning sais: its the knockback but not the full effect. but, i've seen on a video, that can be set in the hack settings.
Knockback: 0% -----o------------------ 100%. that means that this guy is a hacker.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
like vorkenkoning sais: its the knockback but not the full effect. but, i've seen on a video, that can be set in the hack settings.
Knockback: 0% -----o------------------ 100%. that means that this guy is a hacker.
A Staff Member can not ban a player if he/she thinks that it is not clearly to see or not enough video evidence. As @N00bkiller2001 said: 0% -----o------------------ 100%.
In this case I give the Staff Member who has taken the choise to not ban the player, a good decision.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
A Staff Member can not ban a player if he/she thinks that it is not clearly to see or not enough video evidence. As @N00bkiller2001 said: 0% -----o------------------ 100%.
In this case I give the Staff Member who has taken the choise to not ban the player, a good decision.
I COMPLETELY agree, he wasnt hacking. He was just doing the I AM STONE challenge with the same knockback as a stone block would take. This guy is gonna get famous!

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Do not talk about anti-knockback...
When I play 1.8 duels I get kickes for anti-knockback every 4 games but in my eyes it did look like anti-knockback but SrKlompenstein is right.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Kazwa wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That is a cool pfp!:D
Kazwa wrote on privqted's profile.
happy birthdayy
Top Bottom