Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
Just asking, because I report him and it didn't got accepted so I wonder if he was the only one who think that this is "Hard to tell".

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
He is.
He's moving while taking 0 knockback.
So yeah,
Probably Anti-Knockback.
There could be another reason this didn't get accepted though.

Vorkenkoning

Nov 23, 2016
It looks like he gets the knockback, but not the full effect. He gets a little bit of knockback, but with those knockback sticks he should get way more knockback.

Reactions: Despacito 2

N00bkiller2001

Mar 14, 2015
like vorkenkoning sais: its the knockback but not the full effect. but, i've seen on a video, that can be set in the hack settings.
Knockback: 0% -----o------------------ 100%. that means that this guy is a hacker.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
like vorkenkoning sais: its the knockback but not the full effect. but, i've seen on a video, that can be set in the hack settings.
Knockback: 0% -----o------------------ 100%. that means that this guy is a hacker.
A Staff Member can not ban a player if he/she thinks that it is not clearly to see or not enough video evidence. As @N00bkiller2001 said: 0% -----o------------------ 100%.
In this case I give the Staff Member who has taken the choise to not ban the player, a good decision.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
A Staff Member can not ban a player if he/she thinks that it is not clearly to see or not enough video evidence. As @N00bkiller2001 said: 0% -----o------------------ 100%.
In this case I give the Staff Member who has taken the choise to not ban the player, a good decision.
I COMPLETELY agree, he wasnt hacking. He was just doing the I AM STONE challenge with the same knockback as a stone block would take. This guy is gonna get famous!

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
Do not talk about anti-knockback...
When I play 1.8 duels I get kickes for anti-knockback every 4 games but in my eyes it did look like anti-knockback but SrKlompenstein is right.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom