Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

r7x2

May 20, 2023
Helper application
Does in game Reports count?
Or do I need to get 50 successful reports on the java site?
  • Java
    • 100 messages on Discord
    • 15 forums messages
    • 50 successful reports on the Java reports site
    • 2 months of server activity

ADORED_GAROU

May 8, 2024
The Backrooms
Pronouns
He/Him
Helper application
  • Java
    • 15 forums messages
Ingame report does counts.

Helper application
  • Java
    • 15 forums messages
Btw how are you doing ? :D

• Haha
Reactions: LoveAndMafia

r7x2

May 20, 2023
In-game reports do not count towards the Helper requirements, they must be made on the Java reports site.
That's sad because I report too many players in game but that's fine I guess
I'll just have to get to grinding mode :D
Btw with the helper rank I'm I able to vote for games or is it just to ban hackers I mean that's the reason I wanna get it you know

Reactions: Reesle

MarkDeEngeMan_

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020
they dont count... i got the same problem!

In-game reports do not count towards the Helper requirements, they must be made on the Java reports site.
why not tho? like arent ingame reports important? and kinda shows u can report people with true and real people who cheats...?

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
why not tho? like arent ingame reports important? and kinda shows u can report people with true and real people who cheats...?
The main reason for this is so we can see that the applicants are familiar with all of our rules. In-game reports only allow players to report cheating (except Java, where teaming, usernames and skins can also be reported). The reports site allows for a variety of different report types such as camping, trolling and chat offences, and additionally submitting evidence can prove that the applicants understand the evidence requirements that they would be checking as a staff member. Overall it is a much better system for what we are looking for.

r7x2

May 20, 2023
The main reason for this is so we can see that the applicants are familiar with all of our rules. In-game reports only allow players to report cheating (except Java, where teaming, usernames and skins can also be reported). The reports site allows for a variety of different report types such as camping, trolling and chat offences, and additionally submitting evidence can prove that the applicants understand the evidence requirements that they would be checking as a staff member. Overall it is a much better system for what we are looking for.
Well I reported some people who where teaming ingame well you can report teaming ingame
Or is it the evidence stuff?

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Well I reported some people who where teaming ingame well you can report teaming ingame
Or is it the evidence stuff?
You can report teaming in-game if you wish, but it does not count towards the helper requirements.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thx reesle for the follow 1st 1 thank u!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hazard's profile.
Hi Hazerd!
Kinda late but thank you for the birthday wishes :p
i just joined and love cubecraft
Reesle wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom