Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Can you tell me why? because I was looking for building tips, help.

Bug Reports/Support
Post anything related to bug issues on the server, or if you need help with something.

or if you need help with something.

hm?
But you need help with a creation/build, i know its a bit confusing but technically i believe the right section is in the Minecraft Creations. Also they mean help from staff (i think) but here you are asking for help from the community which is a bit different. Either way it doesnt matter, they just change it to the correct section, its not going to change anything, so dont worry ;)

Reactions: Lucien

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
But you need help with a creation/build, i know its a bit confusing but technically i believe the right section is in the Minecraft Creations. Also they mean help from staff (i think) but here you are asking for help from the community which is a bit different. Either way it doesnt matter, they just change it to the correct section, its not going to change anything, so dont worry ;)
Okay, thank you for the information! I'm sorry if I sounded a bit mad, I did not mean it like that. I was just wondering why :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
First, don't use dirt for houses, and don't make square houses ( If you actually want to make a good one ). I recommend you go look at some simple mincraft creations, once you get the hang of it you can go for more complicated builds. When you have done building fly out and see if you can add anything. Use as many materials as you can, but not too much!

D

Deleted member 204478

I don't think you really need any tips for this to be honest.
This build is sooo good, like seriously, how did you do this?

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
You need to use more dirt. You can never have enough dirt surrounding your door.

I guess a good tip (also a sometimes overused tip) would be try to keep depth in your build and don't think there are certain guidelines to follow. Thinking outside the box is what separates the creative builder from a generic builder. Say instead of a dirt house you build a huge dirt mound with a door in it or a giant hole or archway on the side that follows or falls into some kind of big room. A man next to the mound with a shovel throwing more dirt onto it. There could be pulled up flowers sticking out of the mound with the roots showing or a random flag stuck in the top. I have no idea how that would turn out but it makes a dirt house a lot more interesting :P

If you build an actual house then think of what you can add to the house or what you think you would want on your crazy/over the top fantasy house. Maybe the house is actually made out of the bottom of a mushroom or maybe it's a floating island high up in the sky and the way you get up is climbing a giant bean stalk or a parkour that circles around a giant waterfall. It could even be some kind of machine.

Just try to get an image in your head of what you want to build and throw the blocks around, experimenting is a big part of building. If something doesn't look right then try to think of another way it could be. Eventually you get quicker at it :P

I would suggest using worldedit and voxel sniper to help speed some processes up. There are a load of tutorials on YouTube that give you the basics on how to use them.

(Sorry for the long reply, I started with a small idea and then it kind of just became a thought process and I just ended up writing all of my ideas down :P )

I have no idea if this has helped at all but... oh well :P

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
Try spending a lot of time on what you built, it usually looks better if it's not rushed. You can also try watching some minecraft builders on Youtube as it can give you extra inspiration and help you notice some do's and don'ts in minecraft building. Remember you can never have enough detail!
And finally practice, practice, practice! Keep building, would love to see you improve.

Last edited:

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Hmm. Try adding coarse dirt as well as well as cobwebs and sponge blocks.
Another good suggestion is make a house entirely out of TNT, and use an iron door with a lever to open! What could go wrong!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom