Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
Well, we were playing, and everything was normal, until ... the minigame to enchant the item touched, and at the time of changing the minigame, the anvils stayed, making the minigame completely bugged (as in the photo), currently I already reported the bug, now it's just waiting for them to answer me

2020-08-27_09.05.35.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: luv! and Gregeyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well, we were playing, and everything was normal, until ... the minigame to enchant the item touched, and at the time of changing the minigame, the anvils stayed, making the minigame completely bugged (as in the photo), currently I already reported the bug, now it's just waiting for them to answer me

View attachment 175706
It's the first time I even hear about that.
Since you have already reported it, then it will be probably fixed soon.
Game breaking glitches are logically a priority, so I assume that you wouldn't really experience it again.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Unknown_

Feb 29, 2020
Sweden
I have never heard about this bugg before. But I think the Developers are working on it.

Feel free to start a conversation with any staff-member.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I've known it to happen, they're aware of the bug. And it will probably not be fixed soon as the bug rarely happens and no one really knows how to recreate it. Your best bet would be to take /whereami and post it in staff help so that the mods can forward it to the developers who can then look at the game logs and perhaps find the problem

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I have never heard about this bugg before. But I think the Developers are working on it.

Feel free to start a conversation with any staff-member.
Please do not necro-post, this is replying to threads which have been inactive for over more than 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

If you have any questions then feel free to start a conversation with me or any other staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom