Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
Does anyone here like to play dodge ball? Well I do! I think there should be a dodge ball game that is 6v6. The dodge balls would be snowballs and every time someone gets hit, they turn into a spectator. The way you can get back in is if one of your team mates shoots a snowball into a hole on the the players side (because there is no way to catch a snowball). There would be a jail break every 3-minutes. Also, if a player trys to cross the team they get forced back. There is 4 snowballs of 6 at the start and the players have to run and try to get them on the middle line. Every minute each player automatically gets 4 snowballs. The teams would be red versus blue. 1.8/1.9/1.10

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Does anyone here like to play dodge ball? Well I do! I think there should be a dodge ball game that is 6v6. The dodge balls would be snowballs and every time someone gets hit, they turn into a spectator. The way you can get back in is if one of your team mates shoots a snowball into a hole on the the players side (because there is no way to catch a snowball). There would be a jail break every 3-minutes. Also, if a player trys to cross the team they get forced back. There is 4 snowballs of 6 at the start and the players have to run and try to get them on the middle line. Every minute each player automatically gets 4 snowballs. The teams would be red versus blue. 1.8/1.9/1.10
Seems pretty interesting! I would want no way to get back in until the end of the round. For your team to completely win, you have to win 8 rounds in total, and your team will be declared the winner. I don't think a jail-break is necessary if we play up to 8 games. Rather than spawning at the center, I think that snowballs would regen (1 every second max is 16) and that you get a reward of 8 snowballs for killing somebody.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Why don't we have like snowball call of duty XD
Call of Duty: Snowman's Warfare
Comes with a remastered version of Call of Duty: Spooky Ghosts
Back to the topic, I don't really like this game. It's just too simple and IMHO we need more pvp, and less minigames.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Great idea for an arcade game.
It's just too simple and IMHO we need more pvp, and less minigames.
Considering 6/9 available main games are all PvP based, and that PvP has it's own lobby, I would say more minigames are merited.
And all the non PvP main games are from the Chunk, but that's irrelevant.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
What is the difference from paintball? To support this game, I think that there needs to be more separation from the paintball game.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
What is the difference from paintball? To support this game, I think that there needs to be more separation from the paintball game.
The whole out system or whatever.
But also, I think to catch a dodgeball you can just give everyone mining fatigue and clicking a snowball would "catch" it and put it in your inventory.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Less ammo, you get one shotted, several games not one to determine winning team, no crossing borders. Those are the differences, the similarities are snowballs to kill, no way to come back in, I can't think of anymore.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Less ammo, you get one shotted, several games not one to determine winning team, no crossing borders. Those are the differences, the similarities are snowballs to kill, no way to come back in, I can't think of anymore.
Ok so this is more like the snowball fight in Minerware? This does sound ok. Especially the "catching" aspect.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Great idea for an arcade game.

Considering 6/9 available main games are all PvP based, and that PvP has it's own lobby, I would say more minigames are merited.
And all the non PvP main games are from the Chunk, but that's irrelevant.
Those games are really old though.
Minerware
Blockband
Ender
Freebuild
They're all pretty recent.
We haven't got a new pvp game for a while.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I got plenty of PVP game ideas
1)MoneyWalls
2)Control Point
3)MoneyWalls
4)Control Point
5)Team Deathmach
6)Last One Standing
7)MoneyWalls
I agree with Money walls 93485928598438252859854385934859328592308585238%. I personally don't like last one standing because you can be targeted. TDM would be a nice addition too but there should be several rounds for that. Control points was waaaaaaay toooooooo boring so no for that.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I agree with Money walls 93485928598438252859854385934859328592308585238%
YEYEYE
I personally don't like last one standing because you can be targeted
And you target them back :v Or team Last One Standing
TDM would be a nice addition too but there should be several rounds for that
Interesting idea, maybe donators could vote for that the round amount.
Control points was waaaaaaay toooooooo boring so no for that.
True lol I only used it as a filler

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom