Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Hello,

I just was like playing the new eggwars no void mode on the map volcano. All was fine in the lobby, but when the game started my fps dropped down to the level of my friends IQ. No, but seriously my fps was really low that game because of all the lava.

So my suggestion is to reduce the amount of lava or change the lava to something else.
And yes i know there are gonna be some people who will say: "Just don't play it", but i do still like the map only the lava gives too much lagg.

Have a great day,
Jarno

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello,

I just was like playing the new eggwars no void mode on the map volcano. All was fine in the lobby, but when the game started my fps dropped down to the level of my friends IQ. No, but seriously my fps was really low that game because of all the lava.

So my suggestion is to reduce the amount of lava or change the lava to something else.
And yes i know there are gonna be some people who will say: "Just don't play it", but i do still like the map only the lava gives too much lagg.

Have a great day,
Jarno
Do you have the lava animation activated? Deactivate it, that should fix your FPS problems.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I’m talking about the people who cannot afford a good PC like me:p
Said the one who said he got fps lag.
You don't need a good pc to play minecraft
Assumption bc it doesn't care about being super GPU intensive? If you don't have a good enough CPU you'll find it hard to have a motion framerate when lots of stuff's going on.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
If you don't already have Optifine, then make sure to install it. It really boosts your FPS a lot.

From there, turn off all animations, such as
Deactivate it, that should fix your FPS problems.

-No, you don't need a good PC to run minecraft. If my Intel Celeron laptop, with 2gb of RAM and Intel HD graphics, was able to run minecraft at about 50fps, so yeah.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Are you completely sure it was all the lava's fault? Seeing as the generators seem to be decently high leveled, I would venture a guess that it could be the amount of entities that are being created. I will say that I have not yet played the game, so I am not accusing you of blaming the wrong thing, but even on my bad pc, lava usually isn't the first thing that comes to mind when I think major fps drops.

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
Hello,

Have a great day,
Jarno
I don’t have lag.

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
It was the lava. I fixed it by downloading optifine (like many of you recommended:p) and disabled the lava drip and the lava animation. That fixed it completely. Sorry for instantly creating a thread like this, i was just very angry, because of all the lagg in that map.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It was the lava. I fixed it by downloading optifine (like many of you recommended:p) and disabled the lava drip and the lava animation. That fixed it completely. Sorry for instantly creating a thread like this, i was just very angry, because of all the lagg in that map.
No worries. Glad it was able to be fixed. Going to lock this thread as the issue is solved.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom