Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, it will help making traps, but if you're going to use them for trapping your teammates, then it will be ban-able. It's fun!

Hey vaix, make a poll so everyone can vote to approve it or deny it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ItsVaix

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Unless they removed the ability to craft them altogether, there are some skywars maps where you can make pistons. One that I know of is the Streets map for teams of 4. Also, the robots map for blockwars has pistons as part of its decoration which you can use as well.

I don't think they will ever be part of the chest loot or available on all maps, because many people would rather play the game without other players trapping. There are also many traps you can make without the use of pistons, so get creative!

ItsVaix

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
Unless they removed the ability to craft them altogether, there are some skywars maps where you can make pistons. One that I know of is the Streets map for teams of 4. Also, the robots map for blockwars has pistons as part of its decoration which you can use as well.

I don't think they will ever be part of the chest loot or available on all maps, because many people would rather play the game without other players trapping. There are also many traps you can make without the use of pistons, so get creative!
All right, but do you have video or Picture Where it's piston :p

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
All right, but do you have video or Picture Where it's piston :p
On the streets skywars map, there are redstone blocks in some of the vehicles and iron can be found on the starter islands in the form of iron blocks and so you'll have to craft them. On the Robots map in blockwars, they can be found on the sides of the map and there are sticky pistons beneath them (additional redstone can be found in the robot statues):
1610067230904.png

Note, however, that pistons may be a bit bugged - especially sticky pistons.

• Love

ItsVaix

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
On the streets skywars map, there are redstone blocks in some of the vehicles and iron can be found on the starter islands in the form of iron blocks and so you'll have to craft them. On the Robots map in blockwars, they can be found on the sides of the map and there are sticky pistons beneath them (additional redstone can be found in the robot statues):

Note, however, that pistons may be a bit bugged - especially sticky pistons.
THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom