Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Recently, they opened up helper applications for 2017, and I told someone *cough cough* @Fxhmiiz that I was going to apply, and he told me that I needed 200+ reports.

Yes, I did read that post by Cheez, talking about what they are looking for in a helper, but I was just wondering do you need that much reports, because that's quite a lot, and I Don't have time for that

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
If you are a perfect applicant, you will not be denied due to a lack of reports. However, reports are a good thing to have when applying for helper.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
You don't need a lot, but more report will make your chance higher. Well good luck on your application.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
If you are a perfect applicant, you will not be denied due to a lack of reports. However, reports are a good thing to have when applying for helper.
^ I mean, I'd completely recommend to make reports as almost every staff member has made over 40 reports. You do not really need like 200 but, you can't just have like 10. Best of luck :P

N

Nikboo

Before I became a helper, I had around 200 checked reports. I would say, what matters more, is that moderators want to see you have the ability to judge if a player is hacking / breaking the rules or not.

For example, if you have 1000 reports but 500 of them were denied because they don't show valid evidence of the player hacking, then we wouldn't want you as a helper. However, if you have around 100 reports of which all of them were accepted, then I'd say your in for a good shot.

Do remember: Quality > Quantity

Also, reports aren't the only thing you need to focus on to get helper. You shouldn't solely focus on just reporting players.
I have to answer to around 15 PM's every single day. I also have to search the forums for threads which are against the rules or if threads have been answered or if they are in the wrong section, etc. Plus, I get around 50-150 questions in-game every single day.

I hope this answers your question.
I'm going to lock this thread because the answer to your question is that there is no set number of reports you must complete. If you have any more questions or concerns then feel free to PM me.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom