Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you liking the new 1.20 update? (Weekly poll 39)

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I still haven't played it

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I don't really care for it

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I absolutely hate it. So many bugs and it barely added a thing. The invis bug is so annoying everything you want is to get 1.19 back
Valid critism. Yeah it doesn't really seem to have added anything apart from deceration so builders might love it but for more casual players or people who like PvP it barely done anything.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Tbh, as someone who primarily plays on cubecraft and only plays on one regular Minecraft world, this update hasn’t effected me much. I think mojang and microsoft are more focused on ordinary survival and adventure than competitive pvp. At least this update hasn’t significantly decreased the game’s performanc, something that’s happened to me in the past, and I’ve only found 1 bug that really annoys me. I’m still upset some bugs that exist on touchscreen versions of the game are still unpatched. I’m much more optimistic about cubecraft‘s 1.19 update, which I care about a lot more.

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

pekd

With the new trails and stories update being out for about a week now I want too know all your opinions in it. What did you like and dislike about it?
what it added:
-new mobs (sniffer is stupid because the cave gremlin that i forgot the name of should have won and camels are cool i guess but im 99% shure no one will ever use them in a survival world anyways, also not relevant for pvp)
-new structure (not relevant for pvp)
-archeology (barely gives good items and is not relevant for pvp)
-new biome (very beautiful but not relevant for pvp)
-a few more blocks nobody asked for (not relevant for pvp)
-invis bug (incredibly annoying, makes minerware super laggy, downgarding takes a lot of time even on my relatively good pc and downgrading is impossible on consoles)

overall a bad update for pvpers or cubecraft players in general, builders are gonna have some fun with the new blocks tho

the recent minecraft updates all focus on more items/stuff to discover, nothing that adds to the progression (the last one that did was 1.16) or changes the games mechanics (like 1.9 did). i know that a new pvp update is in development, but the last snapshot of it was ages ago and it doesnt make sense on bedrock like conea64 explained in a video.

• Heart

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
what it added:
-new mobs (sniffer is stupid because the cave gremlin that i forgot the name of should have won and camels are cool i guess but im 99% shure no one will ever use them in a survival world anyways, also not relevant for pvp)
-new structure (not relevant for pvp)
-archeology (barely gives good items and is not relevant for pvp)
-new biome (very beautiful but not relevant for pvp)
-a few more blocks nobody asked for (not relevant for pvp)
-invis bug (incredibly annoying, makes minerware super laggy, downgarding takes a lot of time even on my relatively good pc and downgrading is impossible on consoles)

overall a bad update for pvpers or cubecraft players in general, builders are gonna have some fun with the new blocks tho

the recent minecraft updates all focus on more items/stuff to discover, nothing that adds to the progression (the last one that did was 1.16) or changes the games mechanics (like 1.9 did). i know that a new pvp update is in development, but the last snapshot of it was ages ago and it doesnt make sense on bedrock like conea64 explained in a video.
I think this is a very fair description. It really does seem like this update only really added stuff for survival world smps where people can work together to build stuff. Even the new mob they added (Sniffer) only really adds more deceration. It basically does nothing for the players of Cubecraft.

Reactions: pekd

arriec

Jun 12, 2023
I think this is a very fair description. It really does seem like this update only really added stuff for survival world smps where people can work together to build stuff. Even the new mob they added (Sniffer) only really adds more deceration. It basically does nothing for the players of Cubecraft.
Except create new bugs which upsets the cubecraft players even more

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I don't care too much about, armor trims are kinda cool and the new structures look nice and original.
BUT
What the hell is the new biome, it is so ugly! the leaves are way too dense, the trees stick out too much and the little petals are honestly the best part by far. Major L, even after the disgusting bamboo wood was added!

• Heart
Jul 21, 2023
Like no. When I first saw it it looked cool but there are a lot of problems I want the old one back and I am speaking on behalf of me and other players experiencing the problem. The game is more laggier than ever because of this update, when I join games especially skywars duel I constantly lag for some seconds when dropped from the cage and then immediately just fixes itself which is confusing and irritating. And also unlike before I have to wait a ton of seconds for the chunks to load when I join a game which is also annoying. Pls fix this cubecraft members it ruins the game for me and my friends and because of this I'm not enjoying this like I did last time before this horrible update. I won't be playing for until this update gets removed or fix. Thank you I hope you have a wonderful day

Jul 21, 2023
As I'm not a player who likes to build or enjoy SM, this update delivered me pretty mutch only bugs & glitches that imo, have biggest impact when playing on online servers. I'm even thinking about downgrading back to 1.19.
I know bro same to me

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Like no. When I first saw it it looked cool but there are a lot of problems I want the old one back and I am speaking on behalf of me and other players experiencing the problem. The game is more laggier than ever because of this update, when I join games especially skywars duel I constantly lag for some seconds when dropped from the cage and then immediately just fixes itself which is confusing and irritating. And also unlike before I have to wait a ton of seconds for the chunks to load when I join a game which is also annoying. Pls fix this cubecraft members it ruins the game for me and my friends and because of this I'm not enjoying this like I did last time before this horrible update. I won't be playing for until this update gets removed or fix. Thank you I hope you have a wonderful day
This thread is talking about the trails and tails update for Minecraft in its entirety, not the recent 1.19 update that came to cubecraft this week.

stenB

Apr 21, 2021
Netherlands
i like the idea of the update but i also loved the old style. it just feels a bit more glitchy all. (hate the swimming btw)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Hoshi's profile.
RDT_20240427_1450346243545739946908841.jpg
Thunder wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday, Cool Designer! 🥳
Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Top Bottom