Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

so?

• Yes

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • *dies from cringe when someone pick this*

Votes: 23 69.7%

• Total voters

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
When I play in SkyWars people ask me to pick Overpowered :monkeylookaway:
I understand that this sort of people just can buy rank myself and vote theirself like, but why people like that? Chests in middle just become useless with this mode, Everyone has the same armor (except for enchantments), everyone just burns each other with a fire aspect and it doesn't look like an adequate skywars in any way

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1664232843357.png

oh :(

• Sad
Reactions: ReZort

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand that this sort of people just can buy rank myself and vote theirself like, but why people like that? Chests in middle just become useless with this mode, Everyone has the same armor (except for enchantments), everyone just burns each other with a fire aspect and it doesn't look like an adequate skywars in any way
I agree it’s so annoying when all people have the same loot which makes mid useless

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him

I don't hate it neither do I love it, I think the overpowered mode can be fun sometimes but it does get somewhat boring in game modes such as CTF. The reason for this is because I know what time I was in a match and someone picked overpowered and I was fighting two guys at once, no one would die, it would take somewhat long for them to actually get low. A lot of my kills in that match was just from knocking people off the edge. So I do somewhat agree with this.

Dreemurr64

Sep 19, 2020
When I play with my siblings we sometimes we choose basic weapons after someone chooses overpowered just to make them seethe

Though overpowered can be very fun and, well, OP, but sometimes for some teams they don't get the best loot even though everyone is supposed to have overpowered weapons

NotNitrouss

Sep 18, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont mind overpowered, but it isnt the best. I only vote it whenever I want a longer game, that is more skill based than a normal game.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
that is more skill based than a normal game.
I'll just mention this,
I understand your opinion but I disagree, although it takes more hits to kill, which can be a good thing, the endless supply of gapples and bows and fire aspects, makes it a whoever has the most gapples game or whoever has the knock people into a game,
Look its your personal opinion, Idk why I wrote this.

usneramed

Oct 8, 2022
It would better if speed pots were added to mid I think. I only choose it for maps where I need pearls.

Dreemurr64

Sep 19, 2020
It would better if speed pots were added to mid I think. I only choose it for maps where I need pearls.
but then that will increase the number of players that would constantly run away and make the match more of "hide-and-seek" than actual skywars

usneramed

Oct 8, 2022
I'm in console lobbies and most of the players I meet mainly run only to comeback stronger later lol. For the most part I believe it would be used to initiate a fight, plus if we add them sparingly to mid chest it would be a much more rewarding find compared to most other mid loot aside from kb tools.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom