Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Magikey

Novice Member
Aug 30, 2021
9
30
44
24
I love being creative and editing my skin in order to get different versions of it. I would like to see what other people are doing, so please share your skins if you do have different variants! I'll be first and share my skin pack. In order: standard, elegant, detective, Christmas, chocolate (Easter) and Halloween.​

1633348144980.png


(There is also a "trick" to create your own skin pack on bedrock editon. It allows you to change skin quickly without having to open your file manager each time. You can find some tutorials on youtube)
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom