Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u dig elua

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

I love EULA . It put an end to Pay2Win on minecraft altogether. Somepeople seem against it however , but I have no idea why. Do they not realize that EULA was made with player benefit in mind? Thanks to them obsidians are not given full diamond at the start of every eggwars game .

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I LOVE THE EULA!!!
Lmao, I hate the idea of ranks, but obviously people will start ranting on it supports the server etc etc.

Reactions: 0ffense

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Uuhm i don't think that EULA is still active. There are a lot of servers who break those rules and who are pay2win. I already saw mails from EULA but they just warn you for what you are doing and they never closed the server or they never did something to the server. I would say that EULA never worked.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Uuhm i don't think that EULA is still active. There are a lot of servers who break those rules and who are pay2win. I already saw mails from EULA but they just warn you for what you are doing and they never closed the server or they never did something to the server. I would say that EULA never worked.
It's still in effect but the employees at mojang have much better things to do than go from server to the server seeing if they violate EULA. If you find a server hat violates the EULA the only way really for action to he taken against them is if you report them after reading this --> https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...ervers-that-violate-commercial-use-guidelines It's pretty much like Cubecraft with hacker reports. ;) Most people don't know about the EULA or that you can report a server. Also most people don't want a server they play on to be blacklisted so they don't report them.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom