Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
28
England
This is a bug in the server that will get you banned by sentinel and have your appeal rejected. Please avoid doing this or you will get banned.

To explain.
When you do a downwards speedbridge into the void, the blocks near the bottom will become ghostblocks due to them being below the death plane. Because of this when you mine the tower away you will be standing on ghostblocks under the void and sentinel will think you are fly hacking.

This bug has been reported but warning anyone NOT to do this. I made this mistake and I have been banned for 6 days with my appeal rejected, even with clear video evidence of the ban being false.

Feel free to watch this for more info on my ban.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gaIaxy
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom