Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

• Yes, add Present Rush, we already have Slime Survival and Line Dash.

• No, because (?)

• Other..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
As the title says, don't do it.
It's pretty simple why not: We already have Slime Survival which is the exact same thing, but less Christmas..
Instead, add Present Rush. There isn't a version of this on the server. Snow Down, another Christmas game that got removed in around 2016, if I recall correctly, is basically Line Dash. A game which it already being featured from time to time. Which is why: Please, add Present Rush instead of Snowman Survival or Snow Down..
I think it's extremely easy to see why..

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
As the title says, don't do it.
It's pretty simple why not: We already have Slime Survival which is the exact same thing, but less Christmas..
Instead, add Present Rush. There isn't a version of this on the server. Snow Down, another Christmas game that got removed in around 2016, if I recall correctly, is basically Line Dash. A game which it already being featured from time to time. Which is why: Please, add Present Rush instead of Snowman Survival or Snow Down..
I think it's extremely easy to see why..
Ooooor! Have them both rotate on December. But in a separate NPC. That way we get both. And disable slime survival temporarily.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I still think adding Present Rush is a better idea as we have Slime Survival around once a month. (If it doesn't pull a Layer Spleef.)
(Also added a 'Other' option for you ;p)
You mean if it doesn’t bot their way to win? sorry had to say it xD
Well I’m sure many people would be upset if we don’t get snowman survival. So why not both?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Well I’m sure many people would be upset if we don’t get snowman survival. So why not both?
Because, as I said in the thread, we already have Snowman Survival which is the same as Slime Survival but with different maps and a Snowman rather then a Slime..
Call it Creeper Survival, Horse Survival, Pig Survival, and it'll be the same thing.
Hell, call it End Survival and add it as a Halloween game since CubeCraft really loves Slime Survival...

You can already play Slime Survival at least monthly, adding the exact same game and giving it a name and map change, is just unfair to the people who like Present Rush and never get to play it. I don't see any reason to add Snowman Survival. It's the same as an already existing game..
Why not add Christmas Eggwars. What's the difference between that and Eggwars? Nothing! Except a different map and name!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Because, as I said in the thread, we already have Snowman Survival which is the same as Slime Survival but with different maps and a Snowman rather then a Slime..
While I agree that Present Rush should definitely be added, I do think it's important to address that Slime Survival is - unfortunately - nothing like Snowman Survival. The mechanics are slightly different and generally, Slime Survival feels like a bit of a rip-off.

Eli's solution seems like the best option here! :)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Personally, Present Rush used to be one of my favorite games on the server and I definitely liked it more than Snowman Survival, but I left with the impression that Snowman Survival was more popular, which was probably the reason it was preferred over Present Rush as a Christmas game.

Though, Present rush, unlike Snowman Survival, brings some uniqueness to the server since there hasn't really been a similar game.
  • It is very chill because it doesn't require you to do much, but it is very fun and competitive at the same time.
  • It gives players the Christmas spirit.
  • It was definitely loved by the players.
That being said, I would definitely love to see both games in the next Christmas update. Elivat's idea sounds like a good one!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Maybe just think about a 100% new christmas game. Personaly I have no idea's yet. It's just a suggestion
I don't they'll spend their time on a new Christmas game, a game that'll stay for around a month, maybe a little bit more, if they can work on new updates for permanent games or featured games, that'll get featured all around the year.
Present Rush is the only Christmas game they haven't made into a non-Christmas game. (Snowman Survival - Slime Survival / Snow Down - Line Dash)

Reactions: Finixly
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters