Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do guilds for vips? :P

  • yesssssssss!!!

  • no D:


Results are only viewable after voting.

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
I think this could be a good idea, it could also be expanded on aswell, what if guilds had a leaderboard and winning games can result in earning points and it resets every month. Winners can also get a cosmetic or something, when joining a guild it could also come with a tag next to your name in chat with the name of the guild your in. +1 from me.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Top Bottom