• Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Do aliens exist and do you want them to exist. Personally I do think aliens exist. I believe the universe is just too big for us to be the only one out their. Honestly there being other creatures out there both scares and fascinates me. I'd like to believe that they would probably be like us. Not inheritly bad or good but it just depends on the individual. Let me know your thoughts by making a comment.

Reactions: Lyriie and Reesle

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Here in our Galaxy is more then 200 bilion planets, and many, many of them have similar conditions like our Earth. Also in space is so freaking big amount of galaxies like this one where we are living, that it's almost impossible for us to be only living and itelligent creatures out there.

There's very interesting Fermi paradox with similar theme like this thread has, saying that when there are so big chances of life in the universe why we haven't found any yet.

And if wondering why haven't we still get into contact with anyone, look how far has our signal traveled across Galaxy since first broadcast.
square-1503605069-20130115-radio-broadcasts-2.jpg

So if there's in Galaxy some intelligent life except ours, signal we've sent most likely haven't time to travel to them yet, and it seems to take some long time to signal to travel throught at least 1/1 000 000 of our Galaxy.

At the end i would just say have a nice day whether aliens are somewhere or not!

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
I know they exist, because I don't think we are the only ones at all, besides they may be developed or just discovering technology, it would be great and at the same time terrifying but it would be nice to know that we are not alone at least once in a lifetime

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
It may be, but keep in mind that the distances in the universe are extremely long that even light takes time to arrive, they already saw us or we saw them but not in a specific way, but if they arrived they would find what humanity once was. It would also be the same result if we found them or what was left of them, it is like the pyramids of Mexico or Egypt

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom