Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /dispose be removed?

• Total voters

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
i don't think this makes it better, and stones can still be op if they run into the loot you were trying to get then u loose them. and kit farmers wont stop there going to do it no matter what happens to the commands.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
There's nothing in place to stop an obsidian donor from taking off his/her armor, letting their stone friend kill them, then getting a new kit. An idea I just had would be to make kits cost points each time you wanna use them, but give donors discounts/kits they can have for free. Stones would get their default stuff for free, but it'd give them a chance to buy better kits. (They already do this with potions, golden apples, swords, etc. so why not?)

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
There's nothing in place to stop an obsidian donor from taking off his/her armor, letting their stone friend kill them, then getting a new kit. An idea I just had would be to make kits cost points each time you wanna use them, but give donors discounts/kits they can have for free. Stones would get their default stuff for free, but it'd give them a chance to buy better kits. (They already do this with potions, golden apples, swords, etc. so why not?)
I think we should see what happens to kits After the EULA kicks In and see what effect it has?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Oh my god another one! They're spreading like a virus! @Aimee2323 lock this please.
There have been SO MANY threads in regards to this issue, and the conclusion today is the same as two weeks ago; it's staying. /dispose, i have found, is actually faster than dropping items individually, so if you didn't get the dropped item with /dispose, what makes you think you would get it without /dispose? It's simple really; you lost a decent item that you pk'd but lost the item due to an individual who stole them. Frustrated, you seek something to blame, and instantly point at the new system. Trust me, i was the same when it first came out. Just get used to it, as it's better than the alternative... (stone rank with full dia prot IV and 57 gapples)

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Oh my god another one! They're spreading like a virus! @Aimee2323 lock this please.
There have been SO MANY threads in regards to this issue, and the conclusion today is the same as two weeks ago; it's staying. /dispose, i have found, is actually faster than dropping items individually, so if you didn't get the dropped item with /dispose, what makes you think you would get it without /dispose? It's simple really; you lost a decent item that you pk'd but lost the item due to an individual who stole them. Frustrated, you seek something to blame, and instantly point at the new system. Trust me, i was the same when it first came out. Just get used to it, as it's better than the alternative... (stone rank with full dia prot IV and 57 gapples)
I agree but its 14 votes to 9 maybe we should just leave this thread unlocked until no one posts on it anymore

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I agree but its 14 votes to 9 maybe we should just leave this thread unlocked until no one posts on it anymore
People may want it gone, but it will only cause issues in the future, especially in terms of the profits of the server. Most players that donate do it for the kits so they can wreck the stone ranks, but they don't need to donate if the kits are just handed to them...

Reactions: Gjpoppy

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
People may want it gone, but it will only cause issues in the future, especially in terms of the profits of the server. Most players that donate do it for the kits so they can wreck the stone ranks, but they don't need to donate if the kits are just handed to them...
if your talking a bout kit farming it wont stop even thou this command was put in to stop it, it dosent they can still take there armor off and let the stone player kill them. they only need to worrie about is the items remover. and getting caught of corse.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
if your talking a bout kit farming it wont stop even thou this command was put in to stop it, it dosent they can still take there armor off and let the stone player kill them. they only need to worrie about is the items remover. and getting caught of corse.
It makes kitfarming more of an effort which makes it less worth it in the eyes of kitfarmers. Also there is the risk of another stone rank taking your kit seeing as you don't have your armour on, and you have to get to a specific spot on the map without being murdered by an obsidian donor. Bit offtopic, but someone made a thread about the obsidian donor needing to be made better... -.-

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
if u haven't noticed it makes kit farming easier because the maps have good hiding spots, also all the kit farmers need to worrie about is the item remover, and yes there is a risk of a stone taking your items because if that player would run into the loot you haven't picked up yet and your trying to pick up and they get it then when u run after that player and loose that player then he/she has that loot you were trying to get, so in my opinion this command makes everything harder, but easier for stones....

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
if u haven't noticed it makes kit farming easier because the maps have good hiding spots, also all the kit farmers need to worrie about is the item remover, and yes there is a risk of a stone taking your items because if that player would run into the loot you haven't picked up yet and your trying to pick up and they get it then when u run after that player and loose that player then he/she has that loot you were trying to get, so in my opinion this command makes everything harder, but easier for stones....
You're missing the point entirely.

Reactions: Gjpoppy

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
You're missing the point entirely.
no i'm not, let me make it easier for u to understand, this new command is making it harder to collect items in kit and it is not stopping the kit farmers at all they can still kit farm by letting the other player kill them all they have to worrie about is the item remover, and it's giving stones an advantage because I have to type /dispose to get the other items on the ground that i want to get, but if a stone runs into the loot he/she collects it, then if i loose that player i don't get it back unless i find them again, which might not happen again.

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
if any of you havnt noticed. This does not prevent kit farming completely. A few times the other day in chat I saw others saying stay here and I will relog. When I saw this their items were their and all they did was log off and come back on. BOOM the other player gets the items. I do not kit farm or do anything wrong in kit PvP but I keep seeing others doing this. I say we get rid of /dispose its to annoying to type over and over and while im going a stone comes and kills me in the process. I say it gets removed

fuzzybear

Jun 23, 2014
Lol Why do people post threads like this about /dispose ??? they wont take it away

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom