Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /dispose be removed?

• Total voters

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
There still is the problem of using msgs though. Donator kit farming does need to be stopped some other way. (I AM a donator, and I get constantly slain by infinite gapple donators...)

/dispose does pretty much stop stone kit farming though. :)

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
Especially change it on msg's. Otherwise they could kit farm using messages. :p
If the word is censored for all of kit pvp it would be good but not on like creative cause people sometimes say stuff as a jk and it will look weird (Weirder than it will in kit pvp xD) and when is say censored I mean replace kill me with hug me xD

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
this new command was put in for kit farmers to stop kit faming but that doesn't stop them at all they can still kit farm by killing them for the loot and getting it. I voted this command to be removed because when im trying to get loot other players would run in and take it which means I have to go run and try to kill them to get it back also has anyone noticed that its giving stones a good advantage. Because while im trying to get lets say a diamonds armor then a stone runs by and takes it then when I try to run after the stone I lose he/she and ill never get that stuff back which means that stone will have the good armor which gives that stone a better chance to kill me if he/she comes back.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom