• No (please let me know why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Hey all!

So, what my suggestion is about is that we are able to see the map name displayed before we decide to join the game.

Why I think this could be very handy:
  • Sometimes when I play solo skywars, there are some maps that I really despise. With this feature added, I can just wait until the game is full and then join the next one.
  • If you're in a party with more then 2+ members and you play team maps, you sometimes join duo maps. With this feature, you are able to see how many players are able to join one team.
  • This would save us some time when we have to leave the game and rejoin another one.
(I know you are able to choose maps, but sometimes I am lazy ^-^)

Feel free to tell me what you think about this suggestion!
8aa6aab5e9427ec7fb50acd57fe3db8e

Attachments

• 4ec68e856180132b21d3ff5ae76b1311.png
    4ec68e856180132b21d3ff5ae76b1311.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 123

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey all!

So, what my suggestion is about is that we are able to see the map name displayed before we decide to join the game.

Why I think this could be very handy:
  • Sometimes when I play solo skywars, there are some maps that I really despise. With this feature added, I can just wait until the game is full and then join the next one.
  • If you're in a party with more then 2+ members and you play team maps, you sometimes join duo maps. With this feature, you are able to see how many players are able to join one team.
  • This would save us some time when we have to leave the game and rejoin another one.
(I know you are able to choose maps, but sometimes I am lazy ^-^)

Feel free to tell me what you think about this suggestion!
8aa6aab5e9427ec7fb50acd57fe3db8e
Although I get your point and it seems to some extent useful. Sometimes there are more than one map with players in it waiting for the game to start. And displaying multiple maps would end up being very messy and confusing.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Although I get your point and it seems to some extent useful. Sometimes there are more than one map with players in it waiting for the game to start. And displaying multiple maps would end up being very messy and confusing.
Oh, I never knew that I always thought it was a single map being filled. Okay then I guess this suggestion can get closed :)

Reactions: Sulphate

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Oh, I never knew that I always thought it was a single map being filled. Okay then I guess this suggestion can get closed :)

I always thought it was one map too.. it certainly seems like it is. If it isn't, then perhaps it could just be shown for when it is, if that makes sense? I would presume there is only one at low times, for sure. Wouldn't really make sense to fill multiple maps when there's not enough people to do so.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I always thought it was one map too.. it certainly seems like it is. If it isn't, then perhaps it could just be shown for when it is, if that makes sense? I would presume there is only one at low times, for sure. Wouldn't really make sense to fill multiple maps when there's not enough people to do so.

Players with ranks can chose a map, also when another map is filling. Should be pretty normal that more than one map at the time can fill:p

Reactions: Sulphate

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Players with ranks can chose a map, also when another map is filling. Should be pretty normal that more than one map at the time can fill:p

Yeah, I didn't know that until very recently xD didn't think of it either, you have a good point. I suppose it just adds you to whichever map has the highest player count.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Yeah, I didn't know that until very recently xD didn't think of it either, you have a good point. I suppose it just adds you to whichever map has the highest player count.

Yes, thats right :D
Back in the days everyone was able to chose their map but it took very long until games filled up sometimes

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
The menu doesn't display multiple games at the same time, it is the best server for you at that moment in time and in fact, is the server that you would be sent to if you clicked it. I don't see any harm in adding this as a feature, but I'll ask around to see if it's something we wanna add as a small change! :)

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
The menu doesn't display multiplier games at the same time, it is the best server for you at that moment in time and in fact, is the server that you would be sent to if you clicked it. I don't see any harm in adding this as a feature, but I'll ask around to see if it's something we wanna add as a small change! :)
That would be great! Thank you a lot! :)

Reactions: Anthoken
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom