Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6___

Well-Known Member
May 8, 2016
15
9
79
21
You can install the damage indicators mod, and it works perfectly
 

6___

Well-Known Member
May 8, 2016
15
9
79
21
I don't think laby mod is available on Bedrock


He is talking about Bedrock Minecraft
There it is not easy to find a good mod..
sorry, I din't read the bedrock tag. But I guess that there is probably some sort of damage indicator addon for bedrock
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Guess Sentinel is on vacation
Top Bottom