Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
So I lag every time when I change lobby / game, I found a fix that works for me ofc (changing lan ip, what does changing the lan ip do anyways??)
But i want to see what is cause of this lag since it is not from cubecraft (unless server has above 20k players)

anyways my theory is that there is a issue with xbox live networking
Like there is a rate limit for packet

I would like to know about your theories too :)

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Well, I don't really have a lag problem upon switching lobbies (I play Java though). But I do experience much more lag in the lobbies the last weeks, so I really hope they can find a fix for that.

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
Sometimes when i change from lobby's or want to leave a game it just doesn't work. And when i do it again it says 'Already connecting to this server!' which is really annoying. But that's the only issue with me. (Java)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom