Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello,

I have a problem, I can't send any messages anymore in the CubeCraft Discord because I've accidentally set my phone details on another Discord Account, I've checked the FAQ of Discord, and I found in that thread I had to delete my account or add another existing number to the account, now I've deleted the account but I still can't link it because I have to wait 14 days before the account is really removed from Discord.

Is it possible to get a sort of 'bypass' on the Discord so I can type in the chats, if so, my discord is: Verbramdt#4847

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello,

I have a problem, I can't send any messages anymore in the CubeCraft Discord because I've accidentally set my phone details on another Discord Account, I've checked the FAQ of Discord, and I found in that thread I had to delete my account or add another existing number to the account, now I've deleted the account but I still can't link it because I have to wait 14 days before the account is really removed from Discord.

Is it possible to get a sort of 'bypass' on the Discord so I can type in the chats, if so, my discord is: Verbramdt#4847
I don’t think exceptions will be made, you’ll just have to wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.