Public Eggwars #2
Public Eggwars #3
Public Arcade #1
Public Arcade #2
Public Arcade #3
Public Tower Defense #1
Public Tower Defense #2
Public Tower Defense #3

So pretty much just 3 public chats and 3 private chats for all cubecraft games on discord. Like 10 people for public and 3-5 people for private.

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think that there should be voice chats such as

Public Eggwars #1
Public Eggwars #2
Public Eggwars #3
Public Arcade #1
Public Arcade #2
Public Arcade #3
Public Tower Defense #1
Public Tower Defense #2
Public Tower Defense #3

So pretty much just 3 public chats and 3 private chats for all cubecraft games on discord. Like 10 people for public and 3-5 people for private.
Not really a fan, because what if you want to switch games?
You would have to switch chats also.

I really like the way it is now, and I see no need in changing it.
Sorry, but it is a no from me.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think it's fine as it currently is.
Dutch people can talk inside the Dutch channels, English inside the English and we also have the Spanish vc.
And if you don't speak any of those languages then there's still Random Chatter. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I like the idea, that way when I want to play skywars and I happen to have no friends, I can start playing on my own and wait in the skywars channel to see if someone joins me. But 6 chats per game seems a bit excessive. Maybe one game specific channel would be enough, if you don't want to play with the people already in there you could still go to the regular voice channels.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
It is good right now, if there would be 3 chats for each game, the voice channel list would be too looooooooong. Maybe if they add 2 or 3 channels for each main languages (English/Spanish/Nederlands) would be fine, or also add more players limit to all the channels would be fine.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I think is isn't a good idea. Because:

1) If you want to play another game you need to switch from channel. (What's said above)
2) There will be too much channels and it will look a bit messy.
3) What languages may you speak in those channels? For example: You and your friend are English speakers. All of the sudden an Dutch dude come in and starts talking to you but you don't understand what he's saying. So the English speakers (you and your friend) getting annoyed of him. This isn't a big problem for the channels Cube has now because you know you don't need to speak Dutch in an English channel. Hopefully you understand my statement a bit. I'm a little bit tired so my English could be bad as well. (as always)

D

Deleted member 169486

I think they are fine as they are. There are 3 channels for every language and I don't believe I have ever seen all of them with people in it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom