Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
If you want more details/specifics, please read further than this first paragraph. Keep in mind, you might miss some notes that may hinder you're opinion if you were to only read the tl;dr (). I have made this for the people who would much rather a tl;dr over a 5-minute read. Just in case if there are any of you reading, here you go:

I'm sure there is a reason why you haven't made this yet, or because of something in the past, but for the sake of the people who can't/don't want to make suggestions on the forums whether it is because they can't/don't want to make an account or because their account is compromised, I believe it would be a good addition to the server if there was a suggestions channel in the Discord. Personally, I suggest making a mail bot that will take in suggestions/submissions and send them into a text channel viewed by only the staff/authority-figures in the server to review and make comments on it!

The Suggestion to Add Suggestions

I feel like there are some people who aren't able to create fast suggestions or reports as quick as they want. There are a lot of details that are involved in creating a bug report, suggestion, or player report. I think that some people also may not be able to submit reports in general. All in all, there are some people who aren't given the opportunity to explain a problem with a possible solution!

I have a suggestion that maybe people cannot get word of problems out fast enough, but I know how to fix this...
I know that there are a lot of people on the forums constantly uploading posts and new threads, but not everybody has access to the forums. Whether because they aren't familiar with how the forums work or if they are not allowed to use the website, some people might need another way to interact with the community.
This has already been solved, but there is another problem which I will talk about here...
CubeCraft has a few official ways to interact with the community including the forums, Discord etc. But not everybody has access to these sources.

This may be an entirely different suggestion in itself, but I will be focusing on one specific area called reports.
I find that among some of the players, specifically bedrock players, may not have the ability to access the forums to submit a player report or bug. There are some solutions already in place for some of these problems. However, there is no place on the Discord to report players. I'm sure there is a reason as to why you have not already implemented a reporting process on the Discord whether it is because people might spam it with fake reports, or if there is a problem with it that nobody has found a solution to yet. Nevertheless, I find that it would be better if there was a faster reporting process, and one more accessible to bedrock players specifically. I may not be aware of if you already have one but exclusively for donors for trust reasons, but I believe that there must also be another way to swiftly report someone before they cause any more harm.

Maybe have a large group of trusted community members that can sift through these Discord reports and discard the fake/troll reports.
Among other reasons, I feel like some players are not able to submit things (especially reports) fast enough, or when they feel. Like I said earlier, I'd like to focus on the reporting on Discord suggestion. I'm sure I'll get some replies like "CubeCraft has already implemented a similar feature," or "Reports have always belonged on the forums in their respectful threads," but some players don't have the opportunity to do the same things the rest of the community can do.
If a player feels like someone is using unfair advantages, they should be able to report that quickly and have it dealt with before they ruin the game experience further.

This post may not be well written to some of the viewers/commenters, but I am speaking my mind on something that I believe can change a lot of things for the better including more accurate reports , suggestions, , I believe that this would be a possibly good implementation to have on the Discord.

I hope you have thoroughly read through and taken the perspective of players without access to the forums into account when you respond to this thread. Nevertheless, I am very open to all kinds of criticism, I will use it to grow and strengthen my future posts/threads! Thank you for reading, and take a break, you deserve it! Have a great day you amazing human being! <3

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
its infinitely easier to join the forum than discord. Also discord may or may not have privacy issues with it that make a group of people not like it

Reactions: wxzzrd

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I agree discord is harder to join then the forums!
Have a good day! 💎

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Does this suggestion have anything to do with tos?
No, why?
Do you have any concerns?

To the otehr's who have replied, heyItsSennee I see you often on the forums, thank's for the feedback! I found it to be more tedious to make reports and althoughyou can join the Forums quite easily, some people do not have this access! This was one of my main points I involved in the post. I found it easier to join the Discord, but maybe that's just because I joined it first!

Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback, and I will use it to grow!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well I don’t have discord but it would be nice if I got it to have suggestion making there

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Matriox wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
"Aspire to inspire, before we expire."

I love it
caraMel wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
_GakuL
Top Bottom