Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Well, they should really think through which word will be in the chat filter. Because it can also be really annoying if word have another meaning in other languages and the chat filter removes messages or when the chat filter removes messages for other unwanted reasons. But I agree with this suggestion because I think it will help with the moderation and helps remove inappropriate messages faster so less people have to see it.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Definitely agree, this would also result in lessened unfairness within Cubecraft punishments as cc mods don't punish for things that happened a few days ago/a while ago even tho they've missed it, this would make it more fair as everyone would get punished. It should be turned off in staff-help(for people asking about stuff) and have a log channel of what words were deleted so that mods can see the deleted word and user and punish if needed imo.

critism

Oct 27, 2021
The Netherlands
I agree, moderation on discord is also very important. I don't know if they have a discord moderation bot already, but if they don't they should definitely get/use one!

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys should add chat filter, to discord because litterally somone managed to say some unwanted words in general chat. This is recommended because it would prevent less unwanted words usage
I agree
I would like to see that in Java network too, it's a very userful thing

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I agree
I would like to see that in Java network too, it's a very userful thing
It already exists on the Java network. If you swear in your message it won't be sent and only you can see it. Though there are many not nice words you can still say. And adding an extra letter at the end of a swearing word will still make it possible to bypass this filter.
But the main point is, it already exists on the Java network.

Reactions: Matriox and Amazinq

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It already exists on the Java network. If you swear in your message it won't be sent and only you can see it. Though there are many not nice words you can still say. And adding an extra letter at the end of a swearing word will still make it possible to bypass this filter.
But the main point is, it already exists on the Java network.
I didn't know that
I just knew a few years ago if you were swearing, you could see a message saying 'please, do not swear' or something like this. Then this message dissapeared so I thought this thing was removed.
Anyways is not working so well because nowadays there is people swearing and these messages are sent.
Thanks for the info :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom