Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan9erTheGamer

Jan 3, 2016
Canada
d9r.weebly.com
THIS WAS IMPORTED FROM THE CHUNK'S FORUMS. I WILL NEED A MOMENT TO CHANGE EVERYTHING TO CUBECRAFT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my New Year's gift to you.

I have made a Discord server! Wait... What is Discord?

Discord is basically a browser based (you can download a program instead if that's your thing) TeamSpeak, but running a server is FREE! This is the voice communications of the future.

I have made ranks, channels and stuff.
If you want to join, click here (you have to make an account): https://discord.gg/0jmuGmV7baKsgd8u

More on Discord (IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING): https://discordapp.com

Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers.
Stop getting ganked just because you are logged on to CPU-hogging Skype.
Simplify your life. Discord.
You'll never go back.

Promotional Video:
Warning - This video is a bit in your face, but so true. I couldn't find anything else.

Basic Rules:
- Don't swear. It's a family show.
- Don't spam the mic. Voice activity is disabled in all voice channels (except for moderators+ and Ender channels), so you have to use Push To Talk.
- No inappropriate images. Again, it's a family show.
- Common sense.

Ranks (From highest to lowest powers):
- Chunk Administrators Reserved for the real CubeCraft admins. They have FULL power over the server.
- Chunk Moderators Reserved for CubeCraft moderators and devs.
- Discord Server Head Moderator Since I created it, I'm just going to make myself the "head moderator" or "co-owner" of the Discord server :p Don't worry staff, I will behave.
- Discord Server Moderators The general moderators of the Discord server. To apply, look below.
- "@everyone" Everyone else.

I will not disclose details about the powers of the other ranks publicly. If you manage to get a rank, then I will PM you on what you can do.

Requirements to become a Moderator on the Discord server (UPDATED):
- You need to be a helper for at least 1 month.
- You must have no major user reports filed against you and no minor user reports filed against you from the past 3 months.
- You must have filed at least 1 accepted user report.

NOTE TO STAFF: If you don't like this, please tell me and I will delete the server. If you do like this, then I will happily transfer ownership. You can then change anything you like or dislike <3

EDIT: There is also a HTML widget you can embed in the site, if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom