Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan9erTheGamer

Jan 3, 2016
Canada
d9r.weebly.com
THIS WAS IMPORTED FROM THE CHUNK'S FORUMS. I WILL NEED A MOMENT TO CHANGE EVERYTHING TO CUBECRAFT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my New Year's gift to you.

I have made a Discord server! Wait... What is Discord?

Discord is basically a browser based (you can download a program instead if that's your thing) TeamSpeak, but running a server is FREE! This is the voice communications of the future.

I have made ranks, channels and stuff.
If you want to join, click here (you have to make an account): https://discord.gg/0jmuGmV7baKsgd8u

More on Discord (IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING): https://discordapp.com

Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers.
Stop getting ganked just because you are logged on to CPU-hogging Skype.
Simplify your life. Discord.
You'll never go back.

Promotional Video:
Warning - This video is a bit in your face, but so true. I couldn't find anything else.

Basic Rules:
- Don't swear. It's a family show.
- Don't spam the mic. Voice activity is disabled in all voice channels (except for moderators+ and Ender channels), so you have to use Push To Talk.
- No inappropriate images. Again, it's a family show.
- Common sense.

Ranks (From highest to lowest powers):
- Chunk Administrators Reserved for the real CubeCraft admins. They have FULL power over the server.
- Chunk Moderators Reserved for CubeCraft moderators and devs.
- Discord Server Head Moderator Since I created it, I'm just going to make myself the "head moderator" or "co-owner" of the Discord server :p Don't worry staff, I will behave.
- Discord Server Moderators The general moderators of the Discord server. To apply, look below.
- "@everyone" Everyone else.

I will not disclose details about the powers of the other ranks publicly. If you manage to get a rank, then I will PM you on what you can do.

Requirements to become a Moderator on the Discord server (UPDATED):
- You need to be a helper for at least 1 month.
- You must have no major user reports filed against you and no minor user reports filed against you from the past 3 months.
- You must have filed at least 1 accepted user report.

NOTE TO STAFF: If you don't like this, please tell me and I will delete the server. If you do like this, then I will happily transfer ownership. You can then change anything you like or dislike <3

EDIT: There is also a HTML widget you can embed in the site, if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom