Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
In the Cubecraft Discord voice channels, I find a ton of people breaking the rules and I'm pretty much always recording. I would like to know if there are any guidelines for reporting voice channel users on discord such as if I need to warn people for breaking specific rules; like excessive swearing, targeted language, using hate terms, or speaking a different language and what exactly I need to show to prove which user is the one I'm really reporting. (Do I need to show myself copying the unique user id or will their name and/or number you would use to add that user as a friend suffice?)

It would be nice if we had a thread or section of the discord explaining what and how you can report users on the Cubecraft discord. Nearly every time I go into a voice channel now there are people using voice changers, screaming racist terms, or have some sort of soundboard and I have not been able to use the Cubecraft discord to legitimately play with anyone for a few months now because of all the rulebreakers.

Thank you for reading! ♡

Reactions: Livvv

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
In the Cubecraft Discord voice channels, I find a ton of people breaking the rules and I'm pretty much always recording. I would like to know if there are any guidelines for reporting voice channel users on discord such as if I need to warn people for breaking specific rules; like excessive swearing, targeted language, using hate terms, or speaking a different language and what exactly I need to show to prove which user is the one I'm really reporting. (Do I need to show myself copying the unique user id or will their name and/or number you would use to add that user as a friend suffice?)

It would be nice if we had a thread or section of the discord explaining what and how you can report users on the Cubecraft discord. Nearly every time I go into a voice channel now there are people using voice changers, screaming racist terms, or have some sort of soundboard and I have not been able to use the Cubecraft discord to legitimately play with anyone for a few months now because of all the rulebreakers.

Thank you for reading! ♡
As far as i know nothing exists for voice channels simply because its either passed on and noone can revisit like you can in word text, or staff just kick the player out

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom